Chapter 8.5: Hang around in the shop

Disclaimer Alert: I do not own any of the following from Cardfight Vanguard. Here is chapter 8.5. I will get back on track soon. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It seems like Emi is the eldest one instead of Aichi thou..." You thought to yourself as you watch the sibling having their own conversation. Not wanting to interrupt the two of them, you glance at Suzuka who was trying to get Kai to talk to her for whatever reason. You decided to go over to Misaki and talk to her.

"Glancing through your deck?" You ask as you watch Misaki looking through her <<Oracle Think Tank>> deck. She than glance at you and saying she want to know more about this deck and at the same time understand her deck strength and weakness. You thought for a moment and ask if she would like your help.

"Eh is it alright?" Misaki ask as she look at you before looking back at the rest. You nodded and explain that it seems that Aichi is somehow busy at his end and was wondering how come Kamui is fighting with him. Misaki nodded in agreement as you start to explain what can her clan do and what they can't.

After explaining to her some time, Misaki finally understand how to use her deck and thank you for teaching her. You shook your head saying that it is not much a big deal. Just as you were about to continue, you heard Kamui somehow calling Aichi as "Onii-san" and was wondering what on earth have just happen.

"...Did I just mishear it? That brat is calling Aichi as "Onii-san"?" You ask as you glance at the group in the distance with a sweat drop expression. "I am sure you didn't hear wrongly. Indeed, he call him that." Misaki reply back with a bored look on her face. "Hey Aichi, how come the brat is calling you "Onii-san?" You call out to him as Aichi just let out a sigh.

He than explain to you that he only just beat him and he started calling him "Onii-san" for some reason. You glance at Kamui, who was now talking to two of his friends before turning back to Aichi and explain that he is as lost as you.

"Oh yeah, by the way did you heard about this mysterious shop call PSY?" Kamui ask out loud as you all turn to him and look at him in confuse. "PSY? Did you hear anything about it Misaki-nee?" Suzuka ask out loud as she shook her head saying that she never heard it before.

"Than shall we check it out tomorrow Onii-san?" Kamui ask as he look at Aichi with his big shinning eye. "Let see... Tomorrow is the weekend, right? Emi, do we have anything to do around the house?" Aichi ask Emi as she shook her head saying that she was planning to hang out with Suzuka and one of her friend name Mai.

"I see, then how about Kai-kun and Misaki-san?" Aichi asks. "I am not going." Kai reply in his usual cold manner as Misaki also state that she is not going. "Than how about [Y/N]?" Aichi turn and ask you as you thought for a moment. "I suppose I can go after all...I am sure something might happen there." You said while he just looks at you in confuse.

"Than how about we meet at the station at 9 am tomorrow than?" Kamui ask as the both of you nodded in agreement. "Then, I will see you all tomorrow than! I need to go off now!" Kamui said as he dashes out of the shop along with his two-friend leaving the two of you standing there with a sweat drop expression.

"Oh yeah Emi! Since you are here, would you like to learn how to play Vanguard? It is really fun!" Suzuka said as she grabs onto Emi hand who just look at her with a trouble expression. You sigh and decided to give the two girls someplace as you head to a nearby empty seat and have a look on your deck.

"I see, I see.... Look like in the previous battle, there are some skills that I did not use huh. Seem like the next time I fight, I will have to use them. That said, it seems like <<Nemesis>> sure like to rely heavy on Counter Blast and Soul Blast to gain Power and Critical not to mention most of this card is supporting this card call "Chaos Revolution Dragon" huh... I suppose this is my ace card along with "Darkness Revolution Dragon".

Now that I think about it, when this deck appears, there a few more card appear at the side of this deck...I suppose I will have to take a look at those cards to see how can it help this current deck out. Haizz... this is such a pain." You thought to yourself as you keep your deck while glancing at your sister, who is teaching Emi on how to play Vanguard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay let stop here for now. The reader deck will be reedited and in the next chapter, we shall see reader new constructed <<Nemesis>> deck. How will it turn out to be? Until then, Peace Out!