Chapter 10: Vs Kourin

Disclaimer Alert: I do not own any of the following from Cardfight Vanguard. Here is chapter 10. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stand up de Vanguard! Revolution Leader, Tia! (Power: 5000)"

"Stand up Vanguard! Stardust Trumpeter! (Power: 6000)"

"I go first. Draw. Ride Little Sage, Maron. Turn end" Kourin said as she looks at you with a serious expression. However, not been intimidated by her, you proceed with your turn.

"My turn, draw! Ride, Revolution Paladin. Tia move to the back of Paladin. Call Revolution Cyclone (Power 7000). Revolution Cyclone skill activate. When this unit is been call to the rear, I can check the top card and if that card is grade 1 or less, I can call it to the rear. If so, until the end of the turn it gets 2k and 1 critical and at my end phase, I can move that card to my soul.

However, if that card is not a grade 1 or less, I must drop it to the drop zone." You explain as you flip up the top card to reveal a grade 1 "Revolution Paladin" and proceed to call it to the rear.

"Cyclone boost, Paladin attack Maron." You said as you put the two cards at rest as Kourin did two drive check to reveal nothing. "Next, Tia boost, Paladin attack."

"Guard with Bringer of good luck, Epona!" You watch as Kourin block your attack.

"Drive check, no trigger. I suppose it really bring you good luck in some way another. Paladin go soul and turn end." You said as you put the card into your hand and soul respectively as you watch her next move.

"My turn. Draw! I ride, Gallatin! Call Little stage Maron and one more Gallatin. My vanguard Gallatin attack Revolution Paladin!" Kourin said as you signal a 'No guard'.

"Check, Get Heal trigger. Heal one and power give my rear Gallatin."

"Damage check, get nothing." You said calmly as you put the card in your damage zone.

"Next, Gallatin!" Kourin said as she makes her attack as you check for the damage, however, you did not get any. Kourin look at you and end her turn while you stand and draw.

"My turn. Stand and draw. Ride! Revolt Wolf (Power: 9000). Call, Revolution Dragon! Revolution Paladin boost, Revolution Dragon attack your vanguard!" You declare the attack as Kourin check the damage trigger.

"Damage check, get critical trigger! All effect gives to Vanguard." Kourin said as she put the card int the damage zone.

"Revolution Tia boost, Revolt Wolf attack your vanguard!"

"No guard!"

"Drive check... get Critical trigger! All effect gives to my vanguard!"

"Damage trigger check...heal trigger activate. All effect gives it to my vanguard" Kourin said as you declare the end of your turn.

"Hmph, it seems like this <<Nemesis>> Clan is weaker than I thought it will be. Stand and Draw." Kourin stand her cards as she draws a card. You silence stood there as you see your card.

"Ride! Crimson Butterfly, Brigitte (Power: 10000)! Call, Knight of the Harp, Tristan; Little Stage Maron and Starlight Unicorn (Power: 6000)! Starlight Unicorn skill! Tristan get 2k until the end of this turn. Maron boost, Gallatin attack your vanguard!" Kourin attack as you check your damage.

"Damage check! Get Draw trigger! Power give to Revolt Wolf and draw a card." You said as you draw. "This is!?" You thought to yourself as you look at the card with a slight surprise look on your face.

"Next, Starlight Unicorn boost, Brigitte attack!"

"No guard!"

"Check! First check! Hmph! Get a grade 3, Stardrive Dragon! At this moment, Brigitte skills activate! If I reveal a grade 3 during drive check, this unit gain power plus 5k until turn end. On top of that, Tristan skill activate! This unit also the same as Brigitte. If I drive check reveal a grade 3, this unit gets power plus 5k. Second check, get heal trigger! Power give Tristan!" Kourin said with a smirk as you put a card into your damage zone with your hair cover your eye.

"Lastly Tristan attack your vanguard!"

"No guard. Damage check, no trigger!" You said as you put the card into the drop zone.

"So, this is it huh? Is this the strength of the rumour <<Nemesis>> clan? What a disappointment. Turn end." Kourin let out a sigh while putting a hand on her hip.

The moment you heard her declare her turn end, you let out a cold eerie smile as it sends chills down to everyone in the room. "My clan is weak? Don't make me laugh girl. Allow me to state one thing, those attack hardly did a scratch to me. Let me show you the true strength of my clan. Are you ready? Because this is the end for you! Stand and Draw!" You said as you draw a card.

"The dragon that bring destruction who lies in the dark abyss, awaken from the slumber and bring this world back to its nightmare state! Ride my revolution, Chaos Revolution Dragon! (Power: 11000)" You said as you let out an evil smile as your rode your strongest <<Nemesis>> card.

"Call, Revolution Dragon and Dealer of the Underworld! Dealer Skill activate. By counter blast one and retiring this unit, I can soul charge three." You said as you went ahead and soul charge 3 card into the soul. If I soul charge a card with grade 3 with "Revolution Dragon" in its name, I can flip up one card from my damage zone." You said as you show her that you have "Darkness Revolution Dragon, Drake" in the soul.

"At this moment, Chaos Revolution Dragon skill activate. When I have when this unit has another G3 with "Revolution Dragon" in its name and it is in the soul, this unit gain Power +2000, Critical +1. At this moment, this unit is standing at 13k with 2 critical!

Chaos Revolution Dragon skill activate! Counter blast 4, Soul Blast 5 and drop 2 cards, all my unit in the front row power plus 11k and get 1 critical. On top of that, when this unit attack your vanguard, and your damage is less or equal to mine, this unit gain another 5k and 1 critical!" You said as you let out a taunting smile knowing that she cannot guard the attack.

"No guard!"

"Check! First, get Critical trigger! All in to my vanguard. Second check, get another one. All in to my vanguard too!" You grin upon drawing two trigger.

"First check of damage, nothing. Second check....! I lost..." Kourin said with a sigh as she reveals a grade 1 card. Upon seeing that you have win, you close your eyes as you compose yourself before keeping your cards into your deck case holder.

"...Does that explain our intention well enough? Tatsunagi Suiko-san?" You ask as you shot her a glance. She only looks at you with a bewailed expression as she nodded her head. You than check your watch and realize that is was already late in the afternoon.

Seeing that how late it has become, you told Aichi and Kamui the time and the three of you decided to leave for today. However, before you guys leave, Suiko stop the three of you and give Aichi a grade 3 royal paladin card not before telling him that they will meet in the future and when that come, she wonders how strong will he get.

As you guys head back to the station, Aichi glance at the card he receives as he was talking to Kamui. You than silently follow behind as you watch Aichi and wonder what are the intention of that girl name Suiko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay let stop here for now. Until then, peace out! 😊