Chapter 8: Vs Kamui

Disclaimer Alert: I do not own any of the following from Cardfight Vanguard. Here is the chapter 8. So, sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

"What the hell is that card? Since just now, you have been playing card that I have never seen before in my life." Kamui said as he looks at you with an annoy look on his face. Ignoring him, you went ahead and call your rear.

"Drug move back, I call Phantom Revolution Mage (Power: 9000) and Last Revolution General, Rick (Power: 10000). Phantom Revolution Mage skill activate. Soul blast (2), Until the end of the turn, this unit get +3000 Power." You said as you look at your opponent hand and grin as you notice he got two cards in his hand.

"Well then shall we get the party started? Rick attack King of Sword."

"No guard." Kamui said as he put his card into drop zone. You then grin with an evil smile.

"Tia boost, Drake (Power:11000) attack your vanguard! Drake skills activate. Counter blast (2), When this unit attacks your vanguard, this unit gets Critical +1 and if my rear is more then you, you cannot intercept during this attack. On top of that, Tia skills activate. When she boosts a grade 3 card with 'Revolution' in it name, this card gains +5000 Power. So... in total, my vanguard is now standing at 21000 Power." You said as you watch him click his tongue in annoy.

"No guard!"

"Drive check. First... nothing. Second, get heal trigger! I heal one point. Let see...power give to Phantom!" You said as you heal one card as you watch Kamui to do a damage check but to only get nothing out of it.

"Hehehe, Drake other skills activate! When my attack hits, by Counter blast (1), I can choose a card from your field and retire! Dancing Wolf retires! Then, Drug boost, Phantom Revolution Mage attack Jack!" You said as Kamui put another card into the damage zone. "Turn end." You said as you smirk at him.

"3 to 5 huh... The tide has change don't you think so, kid? You only have zero rear and two cards in your hand. I am curious on how you going to take me out at all..." You said as you glance at him with an evil smile as if you are mocking him.

"Tch... I will turn it around now! Stand and Draw! The great o me ride Asura Kaiser! (Power: 11000)! I call Jack and tough boy! Jack skill, it loose restraint. Tough boy boost, Jack attack your vanguard!" Kamui said as you flip up the card to check for any trigger.

"Nothing..." You said as you put a card in your damage zone.

"Asura Kaiser attack your vanguard!"

"Phantom intercept and guard with a 10k shield!" You said as you guard the attack.

"Twin drive check. First Heal trigger! I heal one damage and power give to Jack. Second check, get stand trigger! All effect to jack! Jack then attack your vanguard again!" Kamui said as you check the damage to get no trigger.

"Hehehe... I manage to deal two damages! As long as I can hold out during your turn, I can finish you off the next turn." Kamui said as you stand and draw. You then let out a cold smile and said "Are you prepare? Because this is the end for you!"

"Look like you plan to finish thing off this turn." Misaki look at you as you look at her and nodded with a smile that send chill down to everyone who is currently witnessing the match.

"Call Spring of the revolution maiden, Karren. (Power: 6000). Her skill activates. Soul blast (2) and I can flip up one card in my damage zone. Then I call Hellish Revolution Demon." You said as you call out your unit and glance at your damage zone. "Alright... it seems like I am ready to do this." You thought to yourself as you start to attack.

"Karren boost, Rick attack Jack!" You said as you watch Kamui put jack into the drop zone. "Next Tia boost, Drake attack. Same as pervious turn, I activate Drake skills and Tia skills. So, 21000 powers are coming at your way!" You said as you watch Kamui guard your attack.

"Two triggers huh? Well then...First check, get draw! Power vanguard and I draw one. Second check...Well than I was not planning to get draw again but I will take it. Power go to Vanguard too." You said as you wonder how you shuffled your deck while putting the trigger nicely in your hand.

"First check...nothing. Second check...I lost..." Kamui said as he put the 2nd card in the damage zone which turn out to be a critical. "Hmph. So much for a brat that have a big mouth huh..." You said as you keep your card into your deck case.

Just as you were about to walk off, you heard Kamui voice. "Stop right there. What is with that clan that you just use. I never seen that clan before in my life." Kamui said as he run up to you.

You look at him for a while and told him that it is not his concern to know it. However, due to Misaki walk up to you and ask, you could not help but to give in and explain the situation to her. After hearing your explanation, Misaki look at you with a concern expression while the others look at you with a blank look.

You let out a sigh and said "Well that is what I am sort of expecting anyway...Anyway that how the story goes. It up to you all if you guys want to believe it or not." Just as you said finish, you notice the door open and saw Emi walking in with a stun look on her face as she looks at Aichi.

"Ah...I could sense trouble approaching for some reason." You thought to yourself as you sigh in silence while looking at Emi walking towards Aichi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay let stop here for now. Until then, Peace Out!