Chapter 3: Reunite with a childhood friend

Disclaimer alert: I do not own any of the following character from Cardfight vanguard. If you have not read the Author Note from before, please go and read it. So sit back, relax and enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey pal, can you go home first? I need to do something in the teacher room as I just transfer here." You told Aichi as you stretch your arm in relief that the day in the school have finally ended. Aichi nodded and said "Okay." You put your hand together in an apology and walk off to the teacher facility room.

As you have completed the stuff that you are required to do in the teacher facility room, you decided to head home as you promise to have a cardfight with Suzuka. Just as you about to leave the school, you saw Aichi walking in pain as he walk towards the exit.

Wondering what wrong, you quickly rush over to help him and ask in a concern voice "What wrong pal? You don't look good." Aichi explain to you that Morikawa have stolen his Blaster blade and he is now going to take it bad. Feeling piss off, you decided to accompany with Aichi to retrieve it back. "I will use force if he not going to give Aichi back his blaster blade." You thought to yourself silently.

You then hold Aichi hand over your shoulder as you help him to walk. You look at Aichi and say "Wow...I never seen someone that weak after receiving a kick in his stomach." "Hahaha" Aichi just laugh wryly.

After a 5 minutes of walk or so, you two arrive outside at a shop call Card capital. "I did not know there is a card shop here." You thought to yourself as Aichi quickly rush in to retrieve his card. After staring into the space for a while and wondering have Aichi took back his card, you decided to enter the shop and see how things goes.

The moment you enter the shop, you saw Aichi was fighting with a blonde hair. Wondering what have happen, you stood near the counter to watch the fight not noticing a familiar face was sitting behind you reading a book. After Aichi have fight finish the blonde hair guy name Kai, you saw him giving back his card.

Just as you about to go and ask for detail, you heard a voice calling out to you. "Onii-Chan?" You turn and saw Suzuka standing there looking at you in confuse. "Onii-chan, why are you here? I thought-" Suzuka suddenly stop as she look at you with a surprise expression. Wondering what she is looking at, you ask "Suzuka?"

"Misaki-nee? Is that you, Misaki-nee?" You heard Suzuka speak as you turn around to find a sliver hair girl in her school uniform and wearing an apron over her uniform, reading her book in silence. Recognising her, you decided to call out to her.

"Misaki?" You say in confuse as you look at her. She look up at both of you in a surprise expression and ask "Suzuka? [Y/N]? How?" You then explain everything to her. Afterward, you guys continue to chat with one another.

Not having to tease her and seeing her for so long, you then decided to tease her and said in a slightly perverted tone "Well putting that aside, you have grown more pretty and cute. Not to mention that your burst- Ack!" You stop as you face was been hit by a book as she glare at you with annoy.

"If you are going to say anything about it one more time, I will freaking kill you [Y/N] and for your information flattery does not do any good." Misaki said in a threatening voice as she glare at you. You sigh and put the book on the table and said "I am serious on the part where you are pretty and cute. Also for your information, I only say what I see." She blush slightly as she continue to read her book.

You then smile at her as she reading her book. Upon feeling your gaze, she look up at you as she scowl a little. "What is it? Is there anything on my face?" She ask. You then shook your head and say "Nothing, I was just wondering if everything is okay with you. Honestly speaking, I am worried."

"Don't worry too much [Y/N]. I am alright. Plus this is the first time I see a junior worry for his senpai not to mention that he is one year younger than me. Hehehe, you sound like my brother." Misaki chuckle softly as she look at you.

Upon seeing her laughter, you heart skip a beat. "I wonder what this feeling is. Why would I feel fluster for no reason? I never feel this emotion before..." You wonder to yourself as you watch Suzuka and Misaki continue their conversation as you wonder what that feeling is just now.

"[Y/N]-Kun?" You heard Aichi call out to you. You then turn around and seeing that everyone was looking at you, Suzuka and Misaki for some reason. "What wrong?" You walk towards them as feeling confuse. "You know the boss lady here?" You turn and see you are been question by a yellow colour hair teen.

"You are?" You ask as you raise your eye brown. "Ahh...My bad, I am Miwa and this grumpy looking person sitting right there is Kai. Well, you don't have to talk to him as he don't usually talk much and is grumpy all the time." Miwa introduce himself and Kai to you.

You then went and introduce yourself. "So back to the question, you know the boss lady here?" Miwa ask as she point towards Misaki as continue "I never see her smile whenever me and Kai came here. So I assume she is like Kai." You just smile wryly.

"Well, Misaki and I are childhood friend and we have known each other for quite some time already." You said as you look at Misaki with a concern eye. "Anyway I don't really mind asking me this but what for?" You ask Miwa. Miwa then look at you and said "Who knows? I always like this type of stuff." You sweatdrop.

"Hey pal, have you gotten back your blaster blade?" You ask Aichi as you stare at Morikawa who is standing beside him. Aichi nodded and said "Morikawa also have apologise so I guess we have make up in a way." You smile and said "Well then that good."

"Oh my... aren't you [Y/N]?" You heard your name and turn around to find a middle age man in spectacles looking at you. "Oh, hi Shin-san." You greet as you notice he is holding a large box as he put on the counter. "Is that booster pack?" You ask in curious.

Shin nodded and say "In any way, how things back then? Is both of your parent still well?" You then smile sadly and said "Well... let say I move back here as they have pass away last few days." Shin apologise immediately as he did not know. You then shook your head and said "It okay."

You then turn and saw Misaki and Suzuka was chatting happily and decided to fight with someone to kill sometime before fighting with Suzuka. "Hey Shin-san, is there any strong people in here I can challenge? I am kind of bored." You ask as he was unpacking the booster.

"Hmm... if so you might want to fight with Kai-kun. He is our store strongest fighter for the time being." Shin said as he point towards Kai. You then walk towards Kai and ask "Hey Deadpan, mind being my opponent?" Miwa just look at you in a complex expression and said "Oi...Don't you think you a little hash?"

"Really? Then how about Emotionless guy?" You suggest as you took out your deck. Miwa laugh and said "I guess Deadpan is better." Kai then send a death glare at Miwa and said "Very well, I shall accept your challenge."

"Onii-chan! I thought we have a deal?" Suzuka walk towards you as she pout. You just laugh wryly. "Suzuka, why not let [Y/N] have this fight first then he challenge you? I would also want to watch [Y/N] vs Kai." Misaki said towards Suzuka.

You then look back at the Kai and set your Grade 0 in the face down position. You then heard Kai said "Picture it." You smirk and said "Well then I suppose I shall do that but know for one thing deadpan..." You said as Kai look at you. "I am not going easy on you." You continue as Kai said "Very well, show me what you have."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I am going to stop here for now. Until then, I will see you all the next time. Peace out!J