Chapter 1

A girl with blond hair was hiding behind a large tree with her eyes closed, waiting for the lesson to begin. Finally, she could hear the bell ring. Hugging her bag tightly, the girl enters the building, relieved when the hallway was empty. Walking over to her locker, she quickly opened it and drank a red liquid from a bottle. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, the girl locks it and runs fast to a classroom.Standing in front of the door, she takes a deep breath and opens the door, looking at the floor, mumbling ''sorry Miss Klein...''.

Inside the teacher, a brown haired woman ignores her and continues to write on the board, while the girl quickly sits down, at an empty table, blushing because of the stares from the other students.She starts taking notes as the teacher speaks and concentrates on the words until the bell rings, signaling the end of the lesson. ''Dakota, please stay.'' the teacher says, gently smiling.

When the other students had left the room she walks over to her student. ''Why are you always late? I know standing up early is not easy, but maybe an alarm would help?'' The girl nods softly ''Okay, I'll try it for you.'' and stands up, walking out of the classroom with her notebook under one arm.

Stopping abruptly, Dakota stares at the people in the hallway. ''You don't really like people,d o you?'' a voice behind her asks, startling her and causing the notebook to fall down, revealing drawings. ''Oh, sorry. I did not mean to startle you...'' Petra Klein says and bends down to pick the notebook up, her curly hair brushing over Dakota's arm. Noticing the drawings she smiles ''Did you make them? They are pretty good...''

The older woman winks at her student ''Anyway Dakota...you should get going, otherwise, you'll be late for your next class.'' and walks to her office, letting the girl standing in the hallway, taking deep breaths. The smell of her female teacher made her nearly bite her... Shaking her head, she tried to ignore the thought and walked to her next classroom.

After what felt like an eternity to her, the bell finally rings, signaling the end of school. With a sight, she stands up and walks outside. The sun was incredibly exhausting, so the girl sat down under a tree and closed her eyes.