Chapter 11

The feeling of sunrays on her face despite closed curtains  causes the older woman to wake up. There's a pleasant weight on her shoulder and within a second the events of the past night come back to her. Trying to limit her movements she buries her nose in Dakota's blonde hair, loving that it smelled like her own shampoo. After a few minutes of staying in this position she finally gets up to make herself some coffee while making sure not to wake her student up.

Dakota's head still felt clouded as she forced her eyes open. Moving her hands to the still warm spot next to her she decides to go search for the older woman. Stretching the vampire enters the hallway, following the smell of coffee to enter the kitchen just in time to see Petra sit down with a sugar and milk coffee.

''Did you sleep well?'' The teacher asks her student, pointing to an empty stool near her.  ''hm yes, I wish I could have slept longer....your bed is really soft!'' Dakota replies before shaking her head at the offered coffee. ''You can go back if you want to.'' Petra suggests, then takes a sip of her coffee.

''No, thanks, I don't need to sleep for more than 4 hours. If I could some tea, however, I'd be really thankful.'' the vampire says before climbing on the kitchen counter. ''How lucky, I could sleep for days if I had the chance.'' Petra admits laughing as she begins to boil the water for Dakota's tea.

It's then that the past events begin to catch up with Dakota. Sighing she buries her face in her hands, unsure what to say. The last night had been ..... crazy, even right now she was sitting only in her underwear on her teacher's kitchen counter.  When had her life become such a mess?  

"What's wrong?" the older woman asks, feeling the change in Dakota's behaviour. The younger woman was behaving strangely. Suddenly she takes off, claiming to look for her clothes before rushing out of the room. Merely shaking her head Petra pours the hot water in a cup and then adds the tea, even placing some honey next to the steaming mug.

+++++++++++++++++

Sooooo, I have finally found the strenght to edit and look through all the old chapters plus write a new one. My old notes have reappeared so nothing besides missing time is stopping me. It is a little hard to write everything ( the idea for this story was put together with someone I used to be friends with.....) but yeah, I'll definitely finish this story one way or another. Thanks to everyone who has been waiting so patiently for a new update. Feel free to shoot me a message -A

P.S. I am now occasionally streaming on twitch! Please consider supporting me there <3 thank you. https://twitch.tv/QueenXSpace