Chapter 8

Suddenly Petra starts laughing. "Even though you had to do worse  because I can still see them...so I will go with a drink, just for the fun."

The teacher grabs the bottle and pours herself a glass while Dakota glances at the clock. "My time is over. Don't be disappointed, you might see me in underwear again." The older woman's facial expression makes her giggle "hm..I guess I will take dare this time."

"Niiiiice." Petra says grinning and Dakota gets the feeling that the alcohol is already doing its magic which made her wonder just how strong it was.

"You were interested in my underwear..." the words pull Dakota out of her thoughts."..I dared you to take a look at it yourself!" Petra says smirking.

Dakota's eyes must be as big as plates right now. She is obviously testing you, Dakota if you drink you loose. "Fine.I will." The vampire manages to say calmly even though her mind is screaming 'bad idea, bad idea!'
Softly smiling she crawls closer "Let me see..."

Petra's eyes widen and her heart starts beating faster as she straightens her posture while following the younger woman with her eyes and a small smile on her beautiful face. "I can't believe it."

"I don't back down from this challenge. Surprised?" Dakota ask as she sits close in front of Petra and starts unbuttoning her shirt.
This was much better for Petra's safety than a drunk a vampire. And if she was honest she liked this.

Stopping midway the vampire looks up "If someone sees us right now they might start imagining wrong things."
This seems to pop the bubble Petra was in and she grabs Dakota's hands, gently squeezing them while whispering "I can't make you do this."