Chapter Five

I'm seriously in love with this story!! I did not usually update this much on my other ones 😂😂

Thanks -Endeavor for all the comments!!!❤️❤️

Chapter 5:Sleepover

Riana

When I was finally started feeling better I quickly washed up and left. I needed to talk to Jade. And she wasn't answering my back when I called or texted her. I just want her to know I'm okay. Dad had told me how she was crying and blaming herself but it's not true. Jade doesn't know about the real me yet. And keeping that human form really takes a lot out of me. That's why I usually stay in doors on the weekend. But I really wanted to spend time with Jade. I stopped and parked on the other side of the street. It was too late to knock... I looked around and made sure no one could see. When everything was clear and sniffed her out. Jade also had a very unique smell than the other humans at our school. A lot of them masked their natural sent with colognes and perfumes. But Jade smelled like peppermint oils and coco. Catching her sent I looked around agin and started climbing the tree. I peaked in her window and it was dark. But I could see her curvy figure curled up in a ball. Slowly, I creep to her window and open it. She' needs to lock this... With ease I made it through the window and walked towards Jade. She was asleep but still sniffling.

"Jade...don't cry..." I said crouching by the side of her bed and taking hold of her hand. Her swollen eyes opened slowly.

"R-Riana?"

"Hey beautiful." She quickly got up and hugged me. I had caught myself before falling backwards. I laughed a little taking notice of her attire. So she wears no bra, tank top, and boy short underwear to bed?

"I was so worried!" She pulled away and started slapping me.

"What is wrong with you women?!" I yelled deflecting all her slaps.

"If you couldn't hang out this weekend you could've told me!"

"I'm sorry but... two full days with you is worth it." I said and she so slowly sat up. I want to make a snarky remark about her straddling me but, I don't want to ruin the moment.

"D-Don't ever her yourself for me okay? It's sweet bit do that again!" She said in a scolding manner. I chuckled and rested my hands on her hips.

"I promise." I said while burying my face in the crook of her neck and inhaling her intoxicating scent.

"Oh! Now you're being gross!" She pushed herself away from me but I pulled her back.

"It's not my fault you're natural essence is so intoxicatingly sensual." I moaned and her eyes widened.

"Are you always so perverted?"

"Only for you Jade." I smirk while she tried to hide her goofy grin.

"D-Do you want to spend the night? Well morning-what time is it?" She said flustered.

"I'll just lay be your side Jade, unless you want to do more than that?" I said suggestively and she smacked me with a freaking pillow!

"We are sleeping! Sleeping only!" She got out of my hold and crawled into her bed. I crawled in laying next to her. She had her back towards me and I wrapped my arm around her. Humming a soft tune to not only help us sleep but to calm my throbbing member.

Jade

When I woke up I was wrapped in Riana's. She breathed softly and I was able to take in her beautiful features for once without her saying anything to interrupt me. I sigh, how does one have such flawless skin? Flawless everything? My eyes traveled down to her natural pink lips. Riana has kissed me but never on my lips. But when she did kiss me I would melt. And that's what I found to be so scary. I've only known her a few days and I'm madly in love with her. Me of all people! It usually takes me weeks, months to build the relationship I have with her now...

"What are you thinking about?" Riana asked with a groggy, raspy voice. And I shivered.

"Nothing..." with her eyes closed the pouted her lips.

"And here I was hoping to get a good morning kiss." I laugh at her and set up in my bed.

"In your dreams!"

"Oh Jade, we do a whole lot more than kissing in my dreams." She said finally opening her eyes and biting her lip. I look away from her piercing haze. Then I yelp as I fell her rubbing my butt.

"D-Don't do that!" I yell jumping out of bed. While she just laughed her butt off.

"I can't help it," she sat up and smiled ," you've been tempting me all night." She ran her fingers through her hair. I finally took notice in my pajamas. I just wanted to disappear, how could I not notice this! Here I am half naked in front of this girl!

"I'm going to go change." I start walking to my closet and Riana whistles. I turn around and glare at her.

"I like watching you walk away...very sexy." She purred which made me run to my closet. This girl makes me feel things I never thought I could. Quickly I slip on a black sweater and jeggings. When I came out Riana was gone. I looked out in the hallway and I didn't see her. Where did she go? Did she leave? I sank into my bed sadly. She could've told me...

"She's so confusing!" I groan falling back.

"Who?" She asked walking in my room. I sat up and looked at her in disbelief.

"Where did you go!?" She looked at me confused.

"I had to urinate."

"Oh... I thought you left..." I said sadly and she came and sat next to me.

"I wouldn't leave with telling you." She said gently taking hold of my chin and lifting my face to hers. My heart beats like crazy as she leans in. I close my eyes waiting for our lips to meet but I felt the warmth of her lips on my forehead. I groaned but sighed. For someone who's always making sexual advances she seems like she doesn't want to kiss me. We pull away from each other and I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Riana..." I wanted ask her why she doesn't kiss my but I choked.

"Yes?"

"I... u-um... I'm hungry." Really Jade! That's the best you could do!

"Alright, let's get some breakfast." She got up and helped me up too. By the time we made it downstairs my Mom and little sister Kiwi were up. I froze on the spot while Riana just smiled. Momma and Kiwi stared at us with wide eyes.

"Oo! Mamma, Jade had a girl in her room!"

***

_________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)