Chapter Eleven

I'm done...for now 😏😏😏

___________________________

Chapter 11: Fight

Riana

  "Yes Riana this is just great news! We come back from business and you're suspended! For fighting of all things! You know you can't do that!" Momma yelled, I sunk back in my chair hanging my head in shame.

"Dr. Cuevas, it was my fault. Some jerk wouldn't leave me alone and Ri-" Jade tried to explain but Momma was not having him.

"-I understand that but this is a security issue Jade. Bad enough you know she's a alien." Momma said sighing, and my heart sank. I was just doing what was right...right?

"Ma'am..?" Jade asked squeezing my hand.

"I'm having people breath down me and your father's neck. And now with Marva coming it's all a big mess Riana." She grunted eating some weird ice cream and hot sauce.

"Would you like me to leave with her Momma?"

"NO!" They both said, hurt clear in their eyes.

"Ri... I can't believe you would say that!" Jade yelled pulling away from me.

"It just seems easier Jade, I don't mean it." I pleaded and she moved away from me shaking her head.

"No Ri! You can't just do that!"

"Jade calm down. Ri, you are not going anywhere!" Momma said and Jade didn't even glance at me. Great... just great.

"I should've never contacted her..." I mumbled and Jade got up and went to my room.

"No Ri it's good... you know they are out there. Okay." She reached for my hand and held it. Reassuring me.

"Okay Momma..." I said looking back at the stairs. Momma sighed finishing her bowl.

"Now go make up, also I don't want to know what you too have been doing since I've been gone. But please, keep your head low okay? Ri... they threatened to take you from me."

"W-What?! But they can't!"

"Ri they can, and I... I'm doing everything I can to protect you Riana. Alright... go up to her." I get up and hug her. She laughed and kissed my cheek. I ran up to my room and Jade was crying. And everything was telling me to proceed with caution.

"Jade..." I said sitting next to her.

"Take me home, I don't want to talk to you."

"Jade please."

"No! If your plan was to leave me then you should've never talked to me!"

"Please calm down! I would never leave you!" I yelled and she scoffed.