Chapter Fourteen

I don't know if you guys know this or not but this lovely story is coming to an end soon. (It is a short story)

And I would like to thank you guys for reading my story and enjoying it. I loved your comments you guys really made me laugh.😂 But I have a surprise waiting for you when this story ends😘

Really, thank you❤

___________________________

Chapter 14: Marva's Landing

Riana

  "Did you at least wear some protection?"

  "Yes Momma, Dad gave me some condoms." I said and Father Drake coughed up his coffee. And Momma smiled at him. And it's not one of her genuine ones.

"Drake Honey we will talk about this later."

  "Yes Dear..." I held Jade's hand while she had her head on the table. She gets embarrassed so easily. I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed and she groaned.

  "Jade?" She picked her head up and glared at me.

"What?"

"Do you want to make love again tonight? I can ask them to leave. And I have another-" Jade shot up and tackled me to the floor covering my mouth.

"Geez Ri! No!" She yelled at me. I tried to talk but she just pressed harder. I rolled my eyes easily getting from under her.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked everyone and Father Drake shook his head standing up.

"Let's step into the kitchen Riana... We need to talk."

Jade

I can't believe she said that in frontof her parents-No! Wait I can believe it because she has no freak flopping filter! I groaned as she walked out with her Dad. Dr. Cuevas started laughing. I looked up at the crazy pregnant women.

"Ma'am?"

"So how was it?"

"I see where Ri gets her boldness from." I mumbled and she just smiled some more.

"Oh I didn't mean the sex, I don't want to know that. I meant the claiming. Ri could never fully explain to me because she had never done it herself. Too young at the time to really know."

"Well it hurt like crazy and some strange markings appeared on my skin that glowed then they disappeared and...and uh yeah." My face heated at the last little detail.

"Interesting... but you're keeping more from me." She sighed drinking her orange juice.

"It's uh...personal..."

"Ah! Was it something orgasmic or like defecation? I can only imagine since you said it hurt, the defecation part. But since you two where having sex I went with orgasmic."

"It was a... it was an orgasm."

"Oo. Where are your markings now?" I sighed and lifted my shirt to expose my belly. The marks all over my body was gone but the spot Ri bit left. It honestly looked like a tattoo and unless I'm able to tell my mother about what exactly happen I just might be murdered.

 It honestly looked like a tattoo and unless I'm able to tell my mother about what exactly happen I just might be murdered

  "Just imagine this but all over." I said and she stared in awe.

  "That is remarkable...," she leaned in closer in touch d the markings, "do they still hurt? How do you get the rest to show?" She asked and I shrugged.

  "Momma what you are doing." Ri said pulling my against her. Anger and possessiveness radiated off her and out of instinct I turned and kissed her cheek calming her. Ri hummed as I did so.

  "Truly remarkable, you felt what she was feeling and soothed her. All most animalistic in a way. The way they soothe mates." I paused and stopped. Realizing what I was doing. Why was I doing this? I pulled away from Ri slowly and she pouted.

  "It's our bond Jade, remember? I claimed you last night?"

  "Oh yeah..."

  "And I'm sorry! I will not share what happened last night with anyone. Or ask you to make love in front of others again." I groaned face palming. This girl right here is going to drive me crazy.

  "Okay Ri-" A loud bang when off and the ground shook. Men in uniform with guns came running in grabbing us.

  "It's Marva!" Ri's  Father yelled as we exited the cabin. We were tossed in a car that might pissed Ri off and she knocked some guys out but we still headed to the clearing place. My mouth dropped when I saw the large space ship.

  "That's definitely not a flying saucer..." I said and I could feel Ri get nervous. I turned around to see her face pale. She saw me and smiled.

  "Can you feel how nervous I am Jade?"

  "Yeah... I'll be with you okay?" I pulled her in and hugged her. Some of the soldiers coughed awkwardly and it made Ri mad so she glared at them. I sighed rubbing her head and she hummed. The car stopped as the door to the ship opened. Ri squeezed me tighter and I felt her freak all over again. Who knew Ri could actually feel all these things? I chuckled at the thought and continued to massage her scalp. From the window I saw Dr. Cuevas and Drake get out the car to greet her and there she was. She had the same blue green skin as Ri, prominent markings contouring her face, full lips, high cheek bones, and a small nose. And her eyes were a dark purple, and curly long black hair.

  "Marva..." Ri whispered looking at her.

  "Alright let's move." One of the soldiers said getting out the car and opening the door. He held his hand out for Ri and I as we got out of the car.

Riana

When my sister's eyes found my own I became frozen. She was really here. My family is waiting for me, my people are waiting for me across the galaxy.

  "Ri?" Jade said looking up at me with her brown eyes. I smiled squeezing her hand and walking over to Momma and Father Drake.

  "Welcome to planet Earth Marva." Momma said but Marva never took her eyes off me.

  "It's... It has pleasant scenery. Nothing compared to the one on her ur new planet Rianara." She smiled at me as I walked closer.

  "Sister..." I said and she ran towards me pulling my into a bone crushing hug.

***

_________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)