Chapter Seven

I lil nasty in dis chapter😩

WARNING MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

Okay I'm done!! I need to stop before I burn out,

Next update will be next week!!!
__________________________

Chapter 7: Contact

Riana

"Okay... go on, respond back to her." Momma took a step back to let me get closer to the pod. I ran my hands against the cool metal... I spent so much time in this thing. Hoping and wishing my family would find me. And now that I have a chance I'm scared. Why is that. I know they will welcome me with open arms but I have a life here.

Would my Mohma and Mamo approve of the life I've lived? Will they like Jade? Humans are so different from us, we avoid their kind.

"Riana?" Elizabeth said pulling me from my thoughts. I bit my lip and pressed the button. A few minutes passed then we heard static. We shared glances at each other. Fear, and excitement ate at me while we waited. Then she answered.

"Hello! Rianara is this you!? Did you get me message Rianara!?"

"Marva...it's me."

Jade

"Why won't you text me back?" I sighed staring at my phone. Riana always replies back. Like, instantly!

"She's probably busy. The world doesn't revolve around you."

"When it comes to Riana, I'm pretty sure it does. Now get back to your room!" I'm not trying to get an infection.

Ri🌹❤️
Sorry for the late response beautiful, I was helping mom at the lab.😢

Me
It's okay... I wasn't worried or anything.

Ri 🌹❤️
I'll take that as a yes😉

Me
Do you want to spend the night again? My mom already said okay...

Ri🌹❤️
Oh?😜 I think u already know the answer to that. I'll bring a pizza, half pepperoni and half Hawaiian. You're a monster btw.

Me
Don't hate on Hawaiian pizza! I'll see you later.

Ri🌹❤️
I can't wait to see you 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

I giggled and started cleaning up. I can't have her coming over here and it's trashy. I made Kiwi some chicken soup and she went to bed. Now me and Ri will have some peace and quiet for once! That girl is always bouncing around and embarrassing me! I was changing out of my pajamas to a fresher, cuter pair. Now that I was done all I had to do was wait. I passed the time by playing The Sims 4 on my computer.

Ri🌹❤️
I'm outside can you open the door?

I quickly ran downstairs and opened the door. Riana was right there with the two boxes of pizza.

"Well don't you look cozy Beautiful." She said smiling as she walked in.

"I got them offline, kinda risky because you never know if it'll fit but I did and I like them." She placed the pizza on the counter.