Chapter Fithteen

(Shivan and Marva, but think alien 👽)

Man...Marva really, truly loves Riana❤❤

__________________________

Chapter 15: Mates

Riana

We pulled away tears in our eyes. Marva kissed my cheeks and eyes and I laughed.

"We had a ceremony and everything for you Little Sister but-but I never gave up on you." She cried pulling me into a hug again.

"Marva I've missed you too!"

"Marva, is everything alright?" I look up to see an Northern Mamo.

"Shivan! Dear come meet my sister!" When I saw her come close to my sister I might have gotten overprotective, pulling Marva back to me and she chuckled. "Ri sweetie this my soon to be mate Shivan! Now stop!" She laughed some more.

"Well it's good to see you're alive. Your family has missed you." I nodded shaking her hand.

"And I hope you're treating my sister well...Shivan." Momma cleared her throat.

"Now Marva, Riana-

"Her name is Rianara!" Sister shouted. And I pulled away from her.

"Don't yell at her Marva! She's my Momma!"

"No she's not! Come on! Let's head home now." She grabbed my arm but I pulled away.

"No! I told you no!" Marva growls and Shivan grabs her.

"She doesn't want to go then she doesn't have to Marva." Shivan said and Marva pulls away from her.

"We've been in that ship for almost a month to find you. I've been looking for you since your pod separated from me! You ARE coming back with me." I felt my own anger bubble up and Jade's.

"No she's not! Geez! Some kind of sister you are!" Jade said and all eyes were on her.

"Who are you?"

"She is my mate sister. I've already claimed her." I said and Marva's eyes twitches.

"What!? What did I tell you Ri!? She's not your mate! How could you do such a thing? Y-You haven't even gone through the proper ceremonies o-or have had any other possible mates!" She ranted.

"Because I didn't need to. Sister," I pulled Jade closer to me,"if you don't approve of us then please leave and never come back."

"No! Shivan get the Mohma!"

"Marva-"

"Don't argue with me Shivan!" Shivan huffed and shook her head walking back on the ship. And for the first time I saw the other Yrenea peeking through.

"Marva! You shouldn't talk to her like that!" Jade said and Marva laughed.

"Listen human, I'm going going to prove to my idiot sister that you are not her mate." She said and I could feel Jade was hurt.

"Whatever you do will not work." I said proudly.

"Listen Marva. Ri has a life here, she is technically an American citizen. If you could just approve of her relationship I'm sure she'll be happy to visit." Momma said.

"I'm not approving anything." She turned the smiled seeing the other Mohma. Pretty women yes but nothing compared to Jade. I felt a sudden uneasiness and I looked down at Hade as she stared at the woman with wide eyes.