Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18: Their Story

"I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death."
-Robert Fulghum

Jade watched in anticipation as Ri's ship landed. They could feel each other's excitement the closer the ship got to the ground. Jade sighed as it finally touched down. She just wanted to run into her lovers arms and never let go. Dr. Cuevas held her hand as the door opened. Jade glanced at her then back at the ship. She wanted to take off so badly. Dr. Cuevas looked at the young girl her daughter loved and smiled letting go of her hand. Knowing Jade was ready to tackle the girl down. Jade looked at her smiling face and turned back to the ship. Riana stepped out and she sighed breathing in the familiar air once again. Looking directly across the field Riana saw her lover, her mate. She smiled seeing Jade running to her. Opening her arms she caught her. Jade laughed, crashing their lips together. They both melted into the kiss. Missing each other's touch and warmth.

  "I've missed you Ri, like crazy!" Jade said in her hold.

  "I've miss you too Jade." Ri buried her face in her breast breathing in her sweet scent. Jade giggled and pulled Riana away.

  "Trust me, we can do all that good stuff when we are alone... and not in front of the whole world Ri." She said and then Riana took in their surroundings. Millions of people where held back by tapes and officers. And surrounded by the secret service was the president. She smiled at him and put Jade down. Cameras took their pictures and people took videos. Watching a moment that would definitely change their lives forever.

"Mr. President, it's so good to see you again."

"Riana." He opened his arms and gave
her a hug. She turned hearing her parents clear their throats. They smiled at her while walking over to them.

"Sir, these are my parents. They are the rulers on my planet." The president smiled.

"Well of course. As the president of the United States I would like to welcome you to earth." Her mothers smiled.

"It's an honor to meet you sir. I am Alzera and this is my wife Chiv." Her mother said shaking the presidents hand. The sound of baby giggles broke the professional silence. Riana turned to the giggle, it was her little sister. Riana and Jade walked away from them to see little Sapphire. Dr. Cuevas and Father Drake pulled her into a hug.

"Don't ever scare me like that again!" Dr. Cuevas said smiling at her daughter.

"It's so good to see you." Her father said kissing her head. Riana sighed pulling away from them. She looked into her sister's chocolate brown eyes that seemed to sparkle when she saw Riana. Riana took her sister from her mother's arms.

"Hello little one... aren't you the cutest little thing in the whole universe?" She asked and Sapphire giggled, slobber on her chubby fingers. They all "awed" watching her as she reached for sister's face. "It feels so good to be home."

After that day the Yrenea were able to visit Earth. Riana and Jade were able to attend Marva's binding ceremony with Shivan. It might've taken an year but they finally made up. And Marva apologized to Riana for the things she had done to her. They had three beautiful children that they love dearly.

And you guys remember Emma? Well she fell in love with a Mamo. A southern Yrenea with dark blue skin, pale green eyes, and black hair. Her name, Borza. A player at home but Emma was wild enough to tame her. But don't get me wrong she's nice girl, they only had one child. Another Mamo named Cheri.

As for Riana and Jade well, it took them awhile to have children. Mostly because Riana wanted to start their family right after graduation. And Jade had to put her foot down a few nights. They fought about it of course but they always made up. So then they sadly went to separate colleges and got so see each other on the holidays. Jade teaches as an Art professor and Riana works at a secret government research facility. After a few years they decided to have a family... But sadly after their first and only child Jade's body couldn't bare anymore children. Carrying an alien mix was too much to bare on her human body. But they gave Danny all the love in the world... And that's the end of their story.

***
End Of Book 1

..:*°..:*°☆☆..:*°..:*°

Thankx to everyone for joining me on this crazy ride!

And I hope you all enjoyed this book!!!

And no above, is not a typo. I am making a book 2!!! Lover From The Stars- Legacy !!!!

So that's something to look forward to! If you guys wanted more to the story!!!

Yes this crazy love story continues. Until then.

Bye! Thank you Love!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤Blackxraven out!❤❤❤❤❤❤
_________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)