Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16: Home

Jade

I stretched waking up, I opened my eyes not feeling Ri next to me. Then I started to freak, I was in the cabin. Quickly I got out of bed and ran through out the cabin but stopped when I saw Dr. Cuevas and Drake sleeping on the sofa.

"Dr. Cuevas!" I yelled tapping her while tears fell.

"J-Jade? Honey what's wrong?" She said getting up and waking Drake at the same time.

"Me and Ri didn't come back here last night! I don't know why I'm here." She gasped then looked angry.

"That bitch!" She yelled making my gasp.

Marva

I sighed brushing my sister's hair from her face. I've missed this face... A smile tugged on her lips. I sat down on the bed next to her.

"What are you thinking about Rianara?" I asked but I knew she wouldn't respond. She wasn't waking up anytime soon.

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?" I answered the voice without turning around.

"The Cuevas woman is trying to make contact. Should we put her through?"

"No, we have no reason to talk anymore... I got what I wanted."

*One Month Later*
I got nervous as we landed seeing my parents faces. But I just know those frowns will be smiles soon enough! The opened the door and they walked in.

"Marva! I hope you know you're in big trouble!" My mother yelled and I took a step back. Mom was about to yell at me next but I cut her off.

"Before you say anything, I want to show you two someone." I said happily. I turned and Shivan shook her head and walked off the ship. I shook my head, we just need some time apart for now... I'm sure she'll come around... I turn back to my parents and lead them to where Rianara was still sound asleep. She should wake up soon.

"I-Is that?" Mother stuttered holding on to Mom.

"Yes Mother...it's Rianara." I said and they both went to her side. They woke her up from all the crying and hugging.

"M-Mother? Mom?" She said sleepily.

"Oh our baby is home!"

"Look at how big she is?" Rianara shook her head and pushed them off. We all looked at her taken back.

"Where is Jade sister! What did you do to me-" Rianara said then she started crying. "Jade?!" She fell over crying some more. Mother looked back at me.

"What is wrong with her? Who is Jade!?"

"Marva! What have you done?!" They shouted at me and my head started to hurt from Rianara's cries and yelling.

"I brought her home what does it look like!?" Mother pulled me out to the hall roughly.

"It looks like she's suffering from being away from her mate! So tell me right now girl. What did you do!" I teared up while she yelled at me.

"S-She claimed to have found a mate with a human girl b-but I thought it was a false connection." Mother shook her head at me.

"And she came here knowing this?"

"Y-Yes... for my binding ceremony with Shivan but as of right now that might never happen." I said sadly and Mother made a face.

"What? We are going to talk about the Shivan thing later."