Chapter 2***

Chapter 2:

"Why is that so hard for everyone to believe? I am a girl so what! Just because I'm a girl, it doesn't make anything different. I'm still a human being!" The three guys were all so confused and just bluntly stared at me, not bothering to hide it at all. Oh, I give up!

"Wait, I've been calling you a guy all this time? Damn it, how could I not tell that you were a girl?" Sam basically screamed at me. Jeez, crazy much? He is so fucking loud he's worse than a fucking banshee!

"Please, it's not really that hard, all you had to do was look at the jeans, because I don't think a guy would be able to fit into these things, unless they had like girl's legs, then they might fit but just because you can't see my face or hear my voice most of the time and not be able to see my body, doesn't mean I'm a guy, you're all bloody Neanderthals, except maybe Felix, cause he actually knew I was a girl." And I was getting off track, my gender is not important! "But— my gender doesn't really matter right now because we are meant to be trying to win a 'race', but now that you all know who I am, I guess I can take this stupid hoodie off," to be honest I was getting quite hot so I didn't care as unzipped the jumper and tied it around my waist. I saw all of the boys staring at me. I shook my head at them, annoyed as all hell,

"What?" I growled at them and they all snapped out of whatever they were in and went on walking.

Not too long after we continued walking, Jake groaned when we reached a dead end. I turned to look at Felix and I saw he slightly released his grip on the paper but it wasn't enough, I nudged him and he let go of the paper fully and the wind picked it up, sending it over the edge, all of the boys freaked out and went tumbling down the cliff side trying to get to it, umm— awkward. Was that supposed to happen?

I watched as if flew back up to the top while the boys were stuck at the bottom, I didn't want to be stuck at the top by myself plus I needed to stay with the guys and I didn't really want to get messy, so next thing I know, I'm standing up at the bottom of the cliff, no dirt on me at all.

There's this thing I can do. An ability that my Mum hates and she says she wishes I didn't have. It's called a glitch, and it means I have the ability to be one place one second, and another the next, but I can't go huge distances or take anyone with me, I tried it once and I collapsed and passed out. I was asleep for a week.

All the boys recover from their fall and looked up to see me standing there without a single scratch on my body. When they finally stopped staring they stood up and dusted themselves off, while I just stood there smiling at them, I don't really know why I was smiling. Of course Jake took the lead again,

"Come on we've got to find a way out of here," everyone nodded in agreement, I rolled my eyes, they're not going to find a way out of here. Well, not until tomorrow that is, but that's just because of a certain someone. I hate my visions sometimes! They only show me certain things and I do know one thing. We are spending the bloody night in this god forsaken bush!

We kept on walking around looking for a way out of the cliff's drop off thing. We've been walking for hours and it wasn't funny I was getting annoyed and I was dead tired, plus the storm that had formed a few hours ago, was getting bigger and to add onto that, from the looks of things, there was no way of getting out of here. So how will we get out in the morning? Well for them there isn't. For me there is, but I need to be here for some reason, the boys were getting restless, and loud.

Eventually, we decided to camp down for the night since it was getting late and nearly all sunlight was gone. We found a shelter of some sort by pulling tree branches and moving them so that they held together and didn't move, and then we started a fire, by using Felix's lighter. Why the hell does he have a lighter? It was finally night time and Andy was complaining about how he wouldn't be so cold if he had a poncho. Stupid Jake and stupid Andy for that matter! These boys are going to be the death of me! That's if I don't kill them first!