Chapter 5***

Chapter 5:

Blake's P.O.V

What difference would it make it if I was to kiss Felix, I mean, he doesn't want to kiss me, not even my own mother wanted to kiss me. I looked to Felix to see him already staring at me; we both looked at Phoebe,

"WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO KISS ME?" We both said it at the same time but used the correct gender terms— weird. Phoebe grimaced at the both of us,

"Yeah, I'm just going to go outside and do— something, and leave you two to talk. You need to figure this out of we are all fucked, okay?" Phoebe then turned to Mia, almost only just noticing that she was there. "Oh, Mia you're here, here, come with me." It appeared that Phoebe was apologising to Mia as they left. I guess that would have been because of my freaking out. Great— that was just great.

When I heard the bell go off, it signalled that they were now outside. For a few moments, we sat in silence. I felt like we didn't know what to say, or we were just too scared to actually say it. But eventually, someone spoke.Felix spoke first, and I guess that's understandable. I was too scared to say anything. If I say the wrong thing, will he hate me?

"So, you don't want me to kiss you? Do you?" My eyes widened and I turned to face Felix properly in shock. I opened my mouth to speak, but cut myself off, what am I supposed to say, 'I'm deeply in love with you and don't care if you kiss me!'— yeah, sorry but no, as if I'm going to say that. If I were to say that, Felix may kill me if I don't kill myself first!

In the end, we ended up spending a good ten minutes sitting there in silence. I wasn't sure if Felix had anything else he wanted to say, but he looked pretty sad when I didn't respond to what he said before. But thanks to the silence, it gave me time to figure out what to say, and to be honest, it was the lamest thing I have ever said,

"Look, I know you don't want to do this, but let's just get it over and done with, yeah?" I tried to pulled a smile, but it didn't happen, my heart was too broken from my own word. It's for his own good. Felix nodded but his frown grew at my words.

"Yeah, sure, let's just do that." Felix's words were void of emotions. I frowned as we moved closer to each other, I didn't want to do this to him, my hood was still up so he didn't have to see my face, he didn't have to see that I was crying, he didn't have to see how ugly I was,

"Just picture me as someone you're really like, and I'll do the same," he nodded and as he nodded our lips touched, but it wasn't a proper kiss yet. Oh god, I hope this doesn't annoy him. Finally, our lips touched properly. Wow, his lips were so soft, he tasted wonderful, I moved closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist, while I wrapped my arms around his neck. As soon as I did that, he pulled me onto his lap.

We sat there, with me on his lap, gently kissing, then, I felt like I was punched in the stomach, but it was a good feeling, it made me want more of Felix, god I hope he doesn't hate me for this. I opened my mouth, and with my arms, pulled his head closer to me, one of his arms wrapped tighter around my waist while the other one came to pull my hood off, I winced at that, god I hope his is thinking of someone good, I'm actually thinking of him, he must be thinking of Ellen or something.

With the hand that he pulled my hood off with, he weaved is fingers through my hair, slightly pulling it, it made me gasp and open my mouth even more, with that he shoved his tongue, the both us, fighting to win. But I couldn't handle it, the punching was back, but it was all over my body this time.

I wanted Felix, no, I needed him. I moved myself more up his lap, so I was almost sitting on his stomach. I moved my hands, one moved into his hair, and the other went down his chest, over his shirt sadly. For some reason, I couldn't stop my hand, and for some reason, I didn't want to, Felix didn't seem like he was protesting anything I was doing. My hand kept on going down till it was at his belt line, I moved again so my hand could slide under his shirt, lifting it up as I went, he moaned into my mouth. He pulled my hair again making me moan,