Chapter 11***

Chapter 11:

Oscar pulled me to stop, even though I was the one dragging him. He started to pull me in another direction, and I followed willingly, I didn't even bother fighting. I felt weak again; I felt like the ground had been ripped from underneath me.

I was lying on the ground, I don't know how I got there, or why I'm there, but I like it, it felt safe, cold against my hot face. I felt the tears coming down my cheeks; I felt the same burning in my side from when I got stabbed. It had ripped itself open, of course. I just can't have a single good day. I can never get to a high because when I'm halfway there, I fall and crumble. It forces me to start again; this is the last time I will fall because this is the last I'm going to fail, in a few days— I'll be dead, and then I won't feel any more pain. I guess from now on, I'll be called a free demon, a dead demon. I'll be a dead girl and a dead mate.

I stood up and looked at my surroundings; I saw I was in an empty room on the west side. I couldn't tell what floor, but the door was locked, I guess must have been where Oscar was taking me.

I walked over to the door and opened it; there was no one in the halls, good. I pulled off my jacket and slid off the blue skivvy, I still had a black singlet top on. I walked around the halls until I found where I was. I was on the first floor of the west side building. I kept on walking till I found the stairs leading to the next floor.

I slowly walked up them making sure that there was no one. When it was all clear, I made a move on to my locker; it was the same one from the other world, so I already knew the code. Twenty-nine left. Thirty-two, right. Then fourteen left. I pulled the lock and it opened.

I quickly shoved my jacket and overshirt into the locker, and started towards class, I looked at the paper in my hand, and it was now crinkled and slightly ripped in some places.

1st period-Adv. Biology, rm 101

2nd period-English, rm 202

Break, school grounds

3rd Period-Science, rm 105

4th Period-Lunch, free campus

5th Period-Adv. History, rm 205

6th Period-Adv. Chemistry, rm 106

*School Dismissed*

Wow, I guess the principle did see all of the Adv. Classes I was taking. I can't believe he had the guts to judge me, and for how I looked, uh.

I looked at my watch and saw that first period was already almost over, so I headed straight for English in room 202, I sat on the ground next to the door waiting for the bell to ring. I pulled my phone out and plugged my earphones in playing Bullet for My Valentine's 'Waking the demon'

'Oh! Helpless!

My eyes are bleeding from the fear that's inside!

You sealed your demise when you

Took what was mine

Don't try to stop me from avenging this world!

No voice to be heard

Waking the demon!

Where'd you run to?

Walking in shadows!

Watch the blood flow!

There's not much longer, so don't try and hide,

Your body's weakening, walk to the light!

Those painful times so alone, so ashamed!

I'm not coming back, there's nothing to gain!

Caution!