Chapter 5: Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll

A good girl gone bad.

Was I already becoming this so predictable cliche? I don't know. But one thing was sure; I had broken the promises I made to myself on the very first night.

I still cannot tell you why I took the pill, though. Maybe it's because I wanted to prove to the others, and probably to myself, that I was one of them. That I could, too, pretend like I didn't care. Pretend that this was all a big nasty sickening game that we all so mindlessly played along with.

Or maybe it was because I was jealous?

Jealous to see the man I secretly craved in the arms of another.

kissing her

touching her

holding her

breathing her

Right in front of my innocent eyes.

But really, how stupid do you have to be to let yourself fall so easily for the one you barely even know. The one that'd probably break your heart.

And spit on it just because he can.

***

"Wow, this feels so soft..." I murmured blissfully as I caressed the surface of the old velvet couch.

Frank put his head on my lap with a wild grin, shutting his eyes as he drifted away. "I know! This is ammaaazing."

"I have never touched anything softer in my entire life." My fingers traveled to his short locks. "Wow, and your hair! It's so soft."

"Aww, play with my hair, wow, Mia, this is amazing."

"I know! It's so amazing, Frank. Everything feels sooooo amazing." I mumbled through gritted teeth as I feverishly stroked his scalp, eliciting all kinds of responses from him.

Okay, let's be honest here. I was high. As high as a damn kite. Ecstasy pumped through my blood, in every vein, every pore. The sky above me seemed gigantic, and the stars shined brighter than ever. A fire crackled in front of me, sending waves of warmth, and every move I made tickled my stomach. I was sitting at the same spot earlier with Frank, letting my mind wander in places it never went before. We all listened to the sweet sound of Ray's hypnotizing guitar as we closed our eyes. Mikey Way slept beside him, and he looked like an angel, a pretty wasted one, but still, an angel.

"I told you this was the best pill in the world." Frank babbled, enjoying the massage I was giving him. Then, out of nowhere, Suko appeared.

"OH, MIA!" She yelled as she threw herself on her knees, grabbing my thighs. "Oh, wow, you look so pretty, Mia." She blinked rapidly, pretty spaced out herself.

"Oh my god, thank you, Suko!" I cried out. "I think you're so fucking pretty too."

She clenched her teeth, eyeing me intensely as her pupils dilated. "I'm so high, Mia."

"Oh god, me too, Suko! I didn't want to tell you. I'm so happy you feel amazing too."

Frank giggled. "I'm high as fuck too, girls."

Suko wasted no time and curled up beside me, hugging me tightly.

"Ugh, I need to hold you. It feels so nice." She said in the crook of my neck.

"Aw yes, hold me tight, Suko, don't let go." I urged desperately.

Seriously, I can't tell you how stupid the three of us looked on that couch. Moaning and exhilarating the same things over and over again, we were tripping hard. Like, super, super hard. But we weren't the only ones. People laid on the ground, crawling aimlessly on top of each other. They danced all around us like shadows and bleak lights, merging within the flames of the fire.