prologue

'Audrey Smith, you absolute legend,' Laura shouts from upstairs, her voice was distant but was able to be heard from downstairs.

Audrey smiles at the comment Laura made but was unsure why she'd say that; she thought from the top of her head: what did she do so great that would make her sister say that?

Laura comes running down the stairs in her heels and a short, silky dress. Her eyes were smoky, glossy nude lips and hair curled down her back.

'Where are you going, miss stunning?' Audrey asks, staring at her beautifully-dressed sister.

Laura chuckles as she looks at Audrey write away on her paper but every few seconds she'd look up at her sister.

'I'm going to see him again,' Laura blushes, tucking her fringe behind her ears at the mere thought of her boyfriend.

'Neymar?' Audrey asks, still writing and looking up at Laura.

Laura just nods as she puts her bag over her shoulder and taking her phone out of it.

'You seriously couldn't wait to see your boyfriend for a week? We're moving next week to Barcelona, you'll see him whenever you want!' Audrey laughs at her, shaking her head as she faced her paper.

Laura sighs, 'You'll understand when you fall in love, just not yet. He's so stunning in person, I swear!'

Audrey just raises one of her brows, 'Yeah, that's gonna happen,' she says, sarcastically.

'Besides, those photos weren't too bad but I've seen better.'

Laura stops listening to her sister because of her annoying thoughts. She begins to FaceTime someone and Audrey just rolled her eyes since the ring was loud and irritating.

Finally, someone picks up and the voice was recognizable.

'Hey, babe,' Neymar says over the phone. 'You look... stunning.'

'I'm on my way, my sister is just telling me how beautiful you are,' Laura lies and Audrey sticks a leg out so that she can kick her sister.

'Ouch,' she whispers.

'What just happened?' Neymar asked, chuckling.

'Oh, nothing! Audrey just wanted to say hello,' Laura says, pointing the camera at Audrey so Neymar could see her.

Audrey curls into a ball, hiding her face with her palms.

'I can't wait to see her next week, I don't know how she looks but she seems cute,' Neymar says, making Audrey smile under her palms.

Laura turns the camera back to herself and smiles, 'Yeah, she is but don't make me jealous,' she laughs, jokily.

'Oops,' Neymar replies, 'See you soon, babe.'

Laura says goodbye and then hangs up the call.

'Wow, he's so cute,' Laura adds after putting her phone away.

'Yeah,' Audrey says inside her head because the words couldn't escape her mouth.