trece

Neymar drives Audrey home, it was late and she fell asleep, her head leaning onto his shoulder. He didn't want to wake her up so he just sat there, waiting for her to wake up.

After an hour, Audrey gets up, confused. She forgot how she got in the car and started to remember that Neymar carried her in. 

'Thanks for tonight, it was good, I promise I'll spend time with you tomorrow and we still need to go to the match, it's in three months, I'm so excited,' says Audrey as she was leaning into his face.

Then she remembered, would it be bad if she kissed him on the cheek?

Yes. It would be.

She takes her face away from his cheek, leaving him confused as she got out of the car.

'Goodnight,' she waves before running into her house.

Neymar waves back and then begun to drive off. On his way home, all he could think about was why he was acting like this. How could he be in love with another girl when he had a girlfriend, Laura? They were so distant right now, all they did was text each other with the simple, 'Hey,' and 'Love you.'

Even though he thought he was a terrible person, he knew the deal he made with himself, today and tomorrow would be the last days that he'd spend with Audrey. After that, they would be distant and he'd only spend time on Laura.

Meanwhile, Audrey couldn't stop blushing because all she could think about was how great the night was with Neymar.

Laura was still awake and was in her long, silky, night dress. She walked around with her mug of hot chocolate when she spots Audrey, sneaking into the house.

'Where have you been? It's 11 pm and why are you blushing so much?' Laura questions, a frown appearing on her face.

Audrey snaps out of it. 'I was- I-i went to- umm...'

Laura just sighs, 'You have a boyfriend, I get it but that boy of yours has made you so happy, look at you. I'm fine with it but next time, don't stay out so late. I was worried, you weren't answering my texts or picking up my phone calls.'

'What? No? I don't have a boyfriend, I'm just blushing because my crush gave me a lift home, that's all,' says Audrey, almost instantly.

Laura nods, 'Fine, okay but go to sleep, quick. I have to finish with Neymar's gift and I'm going to speak to him tomorrow about something big!'

'Okay,' Audrey smiles, a part of her guilty. 'Well, I'm sure he'll love anything you give him, goodnight,' she says as she walks upstairs.

'Thank you and goodnight, beautiful' says Laura as she walks back into the living room.

-

The next morning came by very quickly, everyone was wishing Neymar a happy birthday. He didn't really have any plans for the day but it all seemed to flow by well. 

Everyone in FC Barcelona was sending him lots of love and his favorite people sent him the best messages.

GROUPCHAT --------------- FCB Boys.

LeoMessi: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NEYBAE

LuisSuarez: more like nEYHOE

GerardPique: It's his birthday, let's be nice.

GerardPique: HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOODLE HEAD

AndresIniesta: LOVE U RAT

JordiAlba: YAS HAPPY BDAY TO THE ONE WE HATE THE MOST

NeymarJr: Thanks, guys. For being sweet! It's been the best birthday so far.

Neymar scrolls through his phone, replying to comments on Instagram as everyone wished him a happy birthday. Somehow, he wasn't pleased. The boys wished him a happy birthday, so did his girlfriend, Laura but Audrey hadn't even wished him one so far.

He continued to wait but there was no message. She even posted on Snapchat, meaning she had been on her phone. Neymar just sighed, it kind of put his mood off for the rest of the day. He made his way to Camp Nou, no one was there. It was empty. He walked around, kicking a ball. The boys tried to make plans but Neymar said he already had some but they were just lies.

After that, Neymar drove home, it was exactly 4:30 pm. He just looked at the time, thinking of what he should do. Many people wanted to plan something for him but he denied all opportunities. Kicking the ground, he made his way into his front porch and then, rummaging through his pocket, he finds the keys and places the right one through the lock, opening the door.

'Surprise!' says Laura, giving Neymar a mini heart attack.

It was exactly how Audrey's birthday went. Everyone he loved was there, music, decorations, banners, gifts, etc. Neymar smiled and then hugged her, 'You did all of this?'

'No, I didn't. Someone else did,' she smiles as she pecks a kiss on his cheek.

Laura ran along, trying to organize things so his night would be perfect. Neymar walked along, finding his family which made him feel a lot better. He chatted with them for a while and some of his old friends and then his new teammates were poking him, pushing and shoving like they'd always do.

'Happy birthday, man,' they all say.

'Thanks, guys,' he smiles at them.

'Ney, go to your garden, there's something there that will make your day,' says Leo, patting him on the back with a small smile appearing.

Neymar looks at him suspiciously and does as he asks, walking towards his vast garden. His head spun around, what was he supposed to be looking for? Leo said that he'd find something that would make his day, but where?

Out of nowhere, someone taps him on the back, 'Happy Birthday,' Audrey announces.

Neymar smiled more than ever. Not seeing Audrey all day really impacted him and he had even thought she didn't even bother to turn up to the surprise party.

'Thank you. This party... It's so nice, I saw some of my old friends and my family, Laura said she didn't do it so I'm wondering who was so amazing to do this for me,' Neymar says, thinking about who it could be.

Audrey blushes, 'It was me. I know it doesn't compare to your gifts but-'

'Are you kidding? It's amazing, Audrey. Thank you!' exclaims Neymar, 'Can we go sit by the water fountain, I want to speak to you about something that I've waited for so long to tell you.'

Audrey knew she shouldn't go but somehow, what he had to say made her very curious.

'Sure, just don't push me into the water fountain!' she giggles, making him chuckle too.