seis

Neymar and Laura were having their first slow dance together as a couple. He spun her around quickly, making her feel dizzy.

'You're so bad at this,' Laura giggled.

Neymar just smiled through it but he didn't mean any of it. He was actually a good slow dancer, he just wasn't in the mood. For some reason, he felt like something was wrong.

Meanwhile, Audrey was sat in a stranger's car, not a little bit worried that the guy she was sat with could have been a killer. There was a guy at the back too, staring out of the window.

'Where should I drop you off?' He asks as he puts on the radio.

Audrey answered, giving the details on where she lived. Again, not a slight bit worried about giving her address away to a stranger.

He drove on forward, and he couldn't help but wonder why this girl didn't hesitate for a second to give her address away to a stranger. His eyes were on the road and occasionally he took a few glances at her.

'You went to the party? That was like a few miles away, you walked that far?' He asks, looking at Audrey who was staring out of the window.

'Yeah, I did and got fed up so I decided to walk home,' replied Audrey, fidgeting with her nails.

He shook his head, and then looked at her with an eyebrow raised, 'You're a weird girl.'

'And you're also tiny. That's why that bartender asked you for your ID. I still think you're twenty, by the way.'

Audrey began to laugh, 'That's the thing. I'm not twenty. I'm seventeen.'

'What?' he asks in shock. 'But you...'

'And don't worry. I know you're a footballer, Gareth Bale, isn't it?' Audrey says, changing the topic. Then she turns behind her to look at the guy sitting in the back seat, 'And you're Sergio Ramos.'

They just look at the seventeen-year-old in shock. Number one, she was seventeen and she looked like she was twenty and number two, she knew exactly who they were and didn't begin to fangirl or go crazy all over them.

'What? Um, why didn't you mention it before?' Gareth asks, still focusing on the road.

'Why should I?'

'Wouldn't most people be dying over us, why aren't you?' Sergio asks, curiously.

'Sergio, my sister's boyfriend is Neymar and I'm friends with Rafinha, Leo, and Gerard.'

Sergio pulls a shocked face, 'So you're a culé talking to a Madrid player?'

'Who said I was a culé? I don't keep up with La Liga, I watch Bundesliga,' Audrey replied, smiling. 'Oh, and by the way, I'm Audrey, a devil in disguise of an angel,' she winked, making Gareth and Sergio laugh.

'No offense, Audrey, I don't know you but I have a huge feeling that you got me to drive you because of something got to do with Neymar, right?' Gareth asks, suspiciously.

'What? No! I just have a thing for Number 11's!' Audrey denied.

'So you do like Neymar!' Gareth argued back, absolutely sure of it.

'Shut up, Gareth, before I jump out of the car,' Audrey says, rolling her eyes.

'You didn't deny it, though!' Sergio laughs.

'That's it, I'm jumping out of the car,' she says, pretending to open the door.

'Good.' the two chant at once.

'Omg, wow, I thought you guys were nice!' she scoffs.

'We are,' Gareth says as they arrived on her front porch.