cuatro

Neymar, Gerard, and Leo was upstairs, fighting over which suit they wanted to wear. Of course, Audrey let Leo wear the best one because he asked for it first.

While Laura and Rafinha were laughing away about some really petty issue, their sense of humor was frightening. Weirdos thought Audrey. She stares at them, raising an eyebrow making them laugh even more.

'Audrey, you look so funny like that,' says Rafinha, tears bottling in his eyes.

'Oh, Audrey! You made him cry!' squeals Laura, laughing again.

Rafinha wipes his eyes, he couldn't stop laughing. What a cutie? Audrey thought to herself. Laura loved it too, she was so entertained by him.

Minutes later, Gerard and Leo come running down in black suits, posing and pouting. Then they frown when they look at Rafinha and Laura, laughing away.

'Rafa, there's a spare suit, get changed! We're forcing you to go!' Gerard shouts at Rafinha.

Leo finds his way to Audrey, whispering in her ear so nobody heard him, 'Force your sister to come, please?'

Audrey's lips parted into a smile as she skipped over to her sister, throwing her arms around her. She whispered into her ears and made Laura laugh.

'What is this? Chinese whispers?' asks Rafinha, snickering.

Laura giggles at Rafinha's comment and then turns to Audrey, 'Fine, I'll go.'

Audrey squealed, jumping in the air in excitement. Making Gerard and Leo chuckle at her since that was the first time that they saw her this happy. Rafinha and Laura set off upstairs so that she could find him a breath-taking suit to wear.

'Damn it,' shouts a voice, from upstairs.

Audrey follows the voice upstairs, realizing it was Neymar's. She stands in front of the room he was in, debating whether she should knock and ask him what was going on.

She fought all the arguments in her head and set a rattle down the door, 'Please come in,' asks Neymar, in desperate need.

Audrey opens the door, her head peeping inside making Neymar groan, quietly.

'You're struggling to put a tie on yourself?' Audrey asks, raising an eyebrow as she approaches him, slowly.

Neymar turns away from her, groaning in embarrassment, 'I swear, I know how to do this, you just gotta-'

Audrey interferes, placing a hand on his shoulder spinning him back around. She then shakes her head in disagreement.

'That's not how you do it,' she says, taking the tie off and starting from the beginning.

Audrey begins by placing the tie around his neck, then folding and twisting. Neymar concentrated on the tie at first then his eyes were on her. She was focused on the tie to even notice but he couldn't take his eyes off from her.

'So,' he whispers.

Audrey looks up at him, smiling.

'Why is a seventeen-year-old going to a party where there is no one her age?' He asks as she finishes the tie.

'I get on with the seniors a lot more than people my age. Besides, you're only twenty? So it's only a three-year difference,' Audrey answers, taking her hands off his tie.

'By the way, you do look good in a suit,' she winks, turning away, so she could go open the door.

'Wait, don't leave! You need to put my blazer on for me!' Neymar asks, jokily.

Audrey shakes her head, 'Shut up,' she grins before walking out of the door.

-

An hour later, everyone was ready and had arrived at the party. Audrey walked over to her friends, hugging each of them and chatting away.

Neymar and Laura walked, arm in arm, everyone staring at them. People taking shots of them as if it was a photo shoot. Everyone knew who Neymar was and this was their opportunity to snap photos of him and his girlfriend.

Neymar's eyes found Audrey; she was laughing away with a few people.

'Did Audrey make new friends already?' Neymar asks Laura, who was smiling at the cameras.

'Yeah, she's good at mingling, trust me,' Laura replies, keeping her smile.

A few seconds later, Audrey was gone from where she was stood and Neymar looked around, crazily. He lost her and now he couldn't stop searching.

Neymar's eyes found Leo with a few guys and then turned to see Rafinha with him. Then he saw Gerard, not alone. He was with Audrey and it looked like they were having the time of their lives.

He felt a strain of jealousy run through him, seeing Gerard flirt with her and the fact that she was flirting right back had irritated him even more.

'Neymar, you okay?' Laura asks, worried.

'Yeah, I was just going to ask you to dance with me,' he smiled back, taking her hand and spinning her around just like everyone else was doing.

A sudden rush of guilt ran through him. He realized that he wasn't paying enough attention for the girlfriend that loved him and that his mind was elsewhere. He just didn't get why he couldn't stop thinking about Audrey. Why did he constantly have to see if Audrey was okay?

'Excuse me, Ney. I see one of my friends,' Laura apologizes as she skips to one of her friends.

Neymar stood in a crowd where lively people were drinking and dancing away. He stood there, alone and slightly agitated. Something in his mind, pushed him to walk over to Audrey and Gerard just to see what they were talking about.

'Audrey,' he spoke, interrupting the two. 'Would you care for a dance?'

Audrey stood there, speechless as if she wanted to say no.

'Gerard, after this one,' she smiled and then nodded to Neymar.

'Let's go,' she says.

-

I don't know if I like this🤔