diez

A few days passed by since Sergio unraveled the truth about Laura and himself, to Audrey. Even if she was supporting her sister, a part of her hated Laura for cheating on someone like Neymar. One thing kept her quiet. This all happened three years ago when Laura was a totally different person.

Today was Audrey's 18th birthday which made her shoot out of bed. She was thankful that high school was coming to an end in a month and now she could do whatever she wanted.

Firstly, she took a shower and then got dressed, straightening her natural, curly hair. Then once she had a neat appearance, she thought to herself, why not take a birthday selfie?

And of course, she'd post it on Instagram.

Audrey.BVB

2,291 likes

2,291 likes

finally 18! happy birthday to me🎉

laura: happy 18th sis, love you lots. you look beautiful too x

neymarjr: ooh i see a bday selfie little princessss. this is quite nice, birthday girl👀

garethbale: happy birthday loveee

sergioramos: happy birthday bby xx

leomessi: haappy birthday!

gerardpique: happy birthday, beautiful!

rafinha: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Audrey read through all her comments and smiled as she walked downstairs to find her whole family, standing with presents.

'Mum, Dad?' Audrey shrieked as she saw her parents, running to them and hugging both.

'Happy birthday,' they chant at once.

Audrey smiles and thanks them before walking over to her sister.

'Happy birthday, Audrey, I love you!' smiles Laura, pulling Audrey into a hug.

Audrey embraces the moment and then let's go, 'Thanks.'

'So, mom, dad, are you staying here?' Audrey asks, happily.

Her parents look at each other, then they looked at Laura, a secret smile appearing on their faces as if they all wanted to tell Audrey something.

'What is it?' Audrey inquires.

'Well, a few months ago, before you guys moved to Barcelona, something happened. We didn't tell anyone about it but Neymar came to us with a little gift. It wasn't for us but it was for Laura and he actually asked us if he could get engaged to our daughter. He bought a ring and we gave him full permission, I don't know why he hasn't asked Laura yet, we don't know what's stopping him. But we wanted to give you a heads up because we know that Laura isn't too healthy with surprises,' they explain, leaving Laura to squeal in excitement.

Audrey just stands there smiling, proudly even though she knew she didn't want to. What was stopping her? Was it the fact that Laura had cheated on Neymar which made her feel bad for him or was it that she started to feel things for him?

'Um, excuse me. I need to go drink some water,' says Audrey, gulping.

-

Many hours later of shopping, having fun with her family, Audrey arrived home in the car with her parents and Laura. They spent their daytime having fun together, making Audrey forget all the horrifying things she knew. At least it wasn't haunting her today, the day that's supposed to be the best day of her life.

As Audrey reached the door, just before she could open it with her keys, it flung open, making her heart race. If her family was with her, who could have opened the door?

There stood, Neymar, Leo, Gerard, and Rafinha. It wasn't just them, there were more FC Barcelona players that Audrey recognized. She even saw a cheeky smile from Gareth and Sergio.

'You guys brought Sergio and Gareth? I thought you hated them! And you've decorated the house so well! Thank you so much,' Audrey squealed as music played in the background. 

They clearly threw a lit party making Audrey feel so much better than she did before.

'Yeah, we brought the two, just for you,' says Gerard, rolling his eyes as he mentioned Sergio and Gareth.

'Aww,' Audrey murmurs as they invite her into the house, making her look around at the beautifully decorated house.

Laura and her family followed after her but all saw people that they wanted to talk to. Audrey skipped over to the drinks and poured herself one. In a few moments, a man approached her. He was wearing a smart suit making Audrey wonder who it could be.

'Are you Audrey?' he questions.

'Yes, yes, I am,' she answers, quickly, waiting for him to say what he had to say.

'Oh, I thought so,' he replied, 'Someone invited me here so I could see you. We think you'd be very useful to our modeling agency since we need someone for our Forever 21 magazine,' the man explained.

Audrey's face lit up, straight away, her bold eyes widening, 'Seriously?' Who?'

'I think his name was... It was... N-'

'Neymar, wasn't it?' says Audrey, cutting through him.

He didn't even have to finish his sentence because Audrey already knew who would do her such a big favor.

'So, I've got to go but here's my number, do give us a call and we'll tell you everything,' he says before walking off.

Audrey couldn't fangirl all that time since the man was there but after he left she held on to the piece of paper with his number and held it to her heart. Then she jumped up and down as she squealed.

Interrupting her moment, Neymar grabbed her arm and began to run off with her into the back garden.

'Before everyone starts talking to you and showing you all the gifts they got you, I want to talk to you,' he says, finally after letting go of her arm.

'What is it?' she asked.

'Do you like pool parties?'

'Yes, I love them,' she replies.

Neymar gives her a smirk and then grabs the hose which had water splashing out. Then he points it towards her, 'Well, instead of pushing you into the pool, let's just have some fun.'

Audrey starts chanting, 'No! No! No!'

Neymar just chuckles and points it at her, splashing water all over her. She begins to run away from him, screaming as he continued to attack her with the water. 

She comes to a dead end as he gets closer to her, she grabs the hose and points it at him, making him run away from her but somehow he grabs it back. The force he put in whilst taking it back had made Audrey stumble. She stumbled so much that she was about to trip forcing Neymar to drop the hose and grab her. One hand of his on her back to support her, their faces close.

The water on his hair dripped down onto her.

'Is that what you wanted to tell me?' Audrey asks, staring into his hazel brown eyes.

'No, it wasn't. Should I tell you now?' he smirks as he pulls her up.

'Go ahead.'

'I missed you so much, yesterday so I have a proposal for you.'

Audrey doesn't say anything but just gasps as she looks at him in utter shock. What was he talking about?

-

I think i've got two more fanfics on this account until I stop writing. (maybe)