siete

I had to add this because I couldn't choose which gif i should use bc let's admit he's so damn cute^

Audrey felt her face bury into a warm chest, she could almost hear a clear heartbeat. She slowly took her face out of Neymar's chest and then looked up to see who it was since she never expected to have walked into anyone. Unfortunately, it was someone she was trying to avoid.

She quickly walked to the right so she could go get herself the glass of water that she was waiting for, but he moved to the right too, making her go the other way. Disastrously, Neymar decided to go the other way too, creating an awkwardness between the two.

Instead, Neymar stepped away, letting her pass. She just brushed her shoulder past him like she did, the first time they met.

Neymar watched her and felt the need to apologize but managed to stop himself. He knew if they were on good terms, he'd begin to feel crazy things for her. Especially when she was wearing two cute little braids and small fluffy socks, revealing the rest of her legs.

On second thought, he turned away and left the room, making Audrey grow a lump in her throat. A vast part of her felt dismayed that he wouldn't even talk to her or even explain why he was acting the way he did. Well, she had a thought of why he could be mad at her but it didn't add up. Was he seriously irritated that she was with Sergio and Gareth, enemies of his? It was none of his business! There was more to it then it looked like, clearly.

A few seconds later, Laura entered the kitchen, rolling her eyes when she saw Audrey.

'Seriously, Laura? Are you pissed off at me too? For what reason, exactly?' Audrey questions, folding her arms.

'I'm not,' she replies, bluntly.

'Yes, you are and I hate it when we're avoiding each other. We're unbreakable so, tell me what is it?' Audrey says putting a hand on Laura's shoulder as she gave a warm smile.

Laura eventually gave in and smiled back.

'This is the side of you that I love,' she replies, and then explains, 'The answer to your question is Sergio. Gareth is okay but Sergio, seriously? Kissing him on the cheek? What were you thinking, bringing him here?'

Audrey squints her eyes, subtly because she felt confused.

'What do you care about Sergio? or is it because Neymar doesn't like-'

Laura cuts through Audrey, 'No real reason, I just felt like it was a bad idea. Anyway, I don't like the idea of my sister and my boyfriend hating each other so I'm going to tell him to sort it out with you.'