Bloopers

Victoria Justice / Alex Gilbert / Valentina Petrova

Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore

Zoey Deutch / Nicola Salvatore 

Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert

Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood

Dianna Agron / Eliza Forbes

Sterling Beaumon / Cristian Hunter

Jessica Parker Kennedy / Lindsey Davis / Ovisona

Maia Mitchell / Tory Donovan / Rosalita

Tyler Posey / Luke Thompson 

Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thompson 

From 5.04 "For Whom the Bell Tolls", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Dianna Agron / Eliza Forbes and Steven R. McQueen / Jeremy Gilbert sat on the steps together.

"I've been deferring their messages, and we've both been dodge ball..." Dianna / Eliza trailed off.

Steven / Jeremy laughed. "Dodge ball. You play dodge ball?"

Dianna / Eliza laughed.

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", at the historical ball, Cher Lloyd / Liv Gilbert was in her Anne Bronte costume, pretending to eat something sillily.

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in Town Square, Zach Roerig / Matt Donovan lightly pushed Lucy Hale / Kacie Lockwood into a tree behind her. Lucy / Kacie nearly fell.

Zach / Matt held her standing. "You okay?"

Lucy / Kacie smiled. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Yeah?" Zach / Matt asked.

They laughed.

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore, Ashley Benson / Kaylin Salvatore, Zoey Deutch/ Nicola Salvatore, Kat Graham / Bonnie Bennett, Sterling Beaumon / Cristian Hunter, Tyler Posey / Luke Thompson, Tyler Hoechlin / Ryan Thompson and Michael Malarkey / Enzo were talking.

"The weather be cold, the weather be hot," Ashley / Kaylin told them. "We will be together whatever the weather, whether we like it or not. Okay, let's go."

Zoey / Nicola and Kat / Bonnie laughed while the boys smiled.

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the Grill, Maia / Tory, Tyler / Luke, Jessica / Lindsey and Tyler / Ryan were standing together, dancing around.

From 5.07 "Death and the Maiden", in the Salvatore Boarding House, Tyler / Ryan was with Jessica / Lindsey, shaking his head, making a stink face. "That wasn't as good. That wasn't as good, was it?"

Jessica / Lindsey laughed.

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the Forbes House, Candice Accola / Caroline Forbes was packing, on the phone. "All you have to do is register for classes and show up." She was trying to tape a box. "And show up." It was another take, and she was still having trouble with the tape gun. "And show up."

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", on campus, Nina Dobrev / Elena Gilbert, while possessed by Katherine Pierce, was on the phone, doing a squat. 

From 5.08 "Dead Man On Campus", in the dorm building, Kat / Bonnie was hidden, groaning in pain from the elderly witch passing through her to the Other Side. She added more for drama, laughing.