chapter 2 - True Lies

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Damon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 4.02 "Memorial", outside the church, Damon and Alex were talking.

"I still care about you, Damon," Alex told him. "But I can't just sit back and watch you struggle with your feelings for me over your feelings for Elena..."

From 4.07 "My Brother's Keeper", in the living room of the Salvatore Boarding House, Elena and Damon kissed passionately.

Alex: (voice over from 4.02 Memorial) "When your feelings for my sister are clearly stronger than your feelings for me."

From 4.06 "We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes", on the porch of the Gilbert House, Elena and Stefan were sitting together.

Stefan looked at Elena. "Your feelings for him have been magnified. I can't do this, Elena. Not anymore."

"I know," Elena told him.

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Damon's room, Damon and Elena were talking.

"I am not sorry that I am in love with you, Damon," Elena told him.

Damon and Elena kissed passionately.

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Stefan's room, Stefan and Alex were talking.

"Alex, say it," Stefan told her.

"I love you, Stefan," Alex told him.

Stefan smiled a small, happy smile, holding either of his hands on either of Alex's cheeks, kissing her passionately.

From 4.22 "The Walking Dead", in the underground chamber, veins started to crawl along Bonnie, Lindsey and Tory's skins. They chanted together. "Phasmatos ravenus on animum!"

They gasped, opening their eyes, falling to the ground.

Later, the girls were awake.

Bonnie saw Bonnie, Tory and Lindsey's bodies on the ground.

From 4.23 "Graduation", on the football field, Jeremy and Eliza were talking.

"Bonnie, Tory and Lindsey did a spell that brought you and Liv back," Eliza told him.

Jeremy and Eliza kissed passionately.

From 4.23 "Graduation", at the sight of the old Gilbert House, Cristian and Liv were talking.

Liv raised her arms in the air on either side of her, laughing, spinning around. "I'm alive!"

Liv ran into Cristian's arms, holding him tightly, happily. Cristian spun her around for a few long moments. 

From 4.23 "Graduation", on the football field, Bonnie, Lindsey and Eliza were talking while Jeremy was watching.

Eliza felt a vibration from the bracelet they had given her, looking down at it.

It was glowing, pulsing, a blue, dark tint.

"We gave you that bracelet so that you can see us," Lindsey told her.

"Do me this one favor," Bonnie told her. "You tell Alex, Elena, Kacie and Caroline that we're spending the summer with my mom."

From 4.23 "Graduation", in the school boiler room, Tory and Luke were talking.

"They brought me, Liv and Jeremy back," Tory told him. "I can bring them back."

From 4.23 "Graduation", in the school hallway, Elena pulled the Cure out of her pocket, shoving it into Katherine's mouth, forcing her jaw to close around it.