chapter 16 - While You Were Sleeping

Outfits in the external link

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Elena: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 5.05 "Monster's Ball", on campus, Aaron was at Megan's memorial.

Aaron: (voice over from 5.09 The Cell) "My name's Aaron Whitmore."

From 5.09 "The Cell", in the Whitmore House, Elena and Aaron were talking.

"Your last name's Whitmore?" Elena asked. "So, you, like, own this school?"

From 5.11 "500 Years of Solitude", in Stefan's room, Katherine used the last bit of her strength she had to grab Elena by the head to complete the Traveler spell.

Katherine: (voice over from 5.12 The Devil Inside) "I passengered myself into Elena's cute little head."

From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Damon and Katherine were talking.

"I'm sorry, Damon," Katherine told him. "We're over."

From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", in the road, Damon and Enzo had cornered Aaron.

"Elena thinks I'm a monster," Damon told him. "She's right."

Damon transformed, biting Aaron on the neck, feeding, killing him, letting his body fall to the ground.

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in the basement cell of the boarding house, Nicola was still chained to the wall, sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall weakly, bleeding profusely, opening her eyes.

Kaylin: (voice over from 5.14 No Exit) "Damon and Enzo fed Nikki blood."

Damon pricked his finger against one of his teeth, pressing it against her lips.

Kaylin: (voice over from 5.14 No Exit) "And they obviously left her to bleed out and die in the cell."

Later, Stefan and Kaylin were kneeling next to Nicola.

Nicola gasped herself back to life, looking straight ahead.

Kaylin: (voice over from 5.14 No Exit) "And A plus B equals..."

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the basement cell, Damon was locked up.

Stefan and Kaylin were standing nearby.

Damon dreaded the thought. "She let herself die, didn't she?"

Stefan and Kaylin stepped aside.

Nicola walked into the cell, completely fine.

Later, Stefan and Kaylin were gone.

"I don't hate you, Damon," Nicola told him. "I'm just seriously pissed at you."

 From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in Wes' makeshift lab, Wes injected Damon in the neck with the Ripper Virus.

Damon: (voice over from 5.13 Total Eclipse of the Heart) "Wes has this scheme to destroy vampires by making them feed on each other."

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in the other room of Wes' makeshift lab, Damon continued to feed on Joey until he ripped his head off, letting the head and the body fall to the floor.

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the basement cell, Damon was chained up.

Nicola was standing in front of him. "I think what's happening to you is a thing called 'karma'."