chapter 17 - Rescue Me

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Matt: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 5.16 "While You Were Sleeping", in Olivia's Dorm Room, Olivia and Lucas were talking.

"How are our precious Doppelganger witches and Anchor to the Other Side?" Lucas asked.

"I'm letting them think they're teaching me magic," Olivia told him.

From 5.14 "No Exit", in the basement cell, Damon was locked up.

Nicola stood in front of him. "I don't hate you, Damon. I'm just seriously pissed at you."

From 5.16 "While You Were Sleeping", in the hospital room, Nicola transformed, rushing forward to bite the man and feed.

Tyler rushed inside, pushing Nicola back, turning to face her. "Newbie vamp didn't learn about control yet. Just let someone help you before you lose it and kill someone."

"And who's that someone gonna be?" Nicola asked. "You?"

"Maybe," Tyler answered.

From 5.16 "While You Were Sleeping", in the basement of the boarding house, Jeremy, Matt and Nicola were standing together.

Nicola saw the blood on Matt's neck over his open wound, tensing up. She slowed to a stop, transforming, turning around, grabbing Matt's throat, pushing him against the wall. "I am falling apart!"

Nicola broke, lunging forward to bite and feed.

Cristian rushed inside, pushing Nicola back, catching Matt as he fell.

From 5.16 "While You Were Sleeping", in the dorm building, Elena grabbed a broom stick, breaking it in half, turning it around, impaling Liv in the stomach, pulling her over onto her side of the barrier, starting to feed on her.

From 5.16 "While You Were Sleeping", on campus, Damon and Elena were talking.

"I killed Aaron Whitmore," Elena told him "I tried to kill Liv."

"You did not kill Aaron Whitmore," Damon told her. "I did. I turned Nikki into a vampire the day after. I didn't want her to get sick again, or for her to be awakened as a Hunter."

From 5.16 "While You Were Sleeping", in the living room of the boarding house, Damon and Elena were arguing.

 "I thought you broke my heart, so I ripped open Aaron's neck, and I turned one of the only people left in this world that still cares about me into the very thing that is set to destroy her," Damon told her. "That is how much control you have over me."

"And I'm still here," Elena told him. "That's how much control you have over me."

"This has to end," Damon told her.

"It just did," Elena told him.

From 5.16 "While You Were Sleeping", in Damon's room, Damon and Elena were in bed.

From 5.16 "While You Were Sleeping", in the stockyard, Stefan, Alex, Kaylin, Enzo and the Travelers were talking.

Enzo looked at Stefan and Alex. "The leader of the Travelers wants the blood from the last remaining pairs of Doppelgangers, and the last remaining Wraith i.e., Tory, Lindsey, Elena and the two of you. Until the last Doppelganger is out of the picture, your blood, when mixed with the other three's, doesn't do squat."