chapter 22 - Home

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Tory: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 5.20 "What Lies Beneath", outside the cabin, Damon and Elena were talking.

"Being around you drives me nuts, and not being around you drives me nuts," Damon told her.

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the road, the Doppel-Wraiths were talking.

Elena looked from Alex and Stefan. "You two are miserable without each other. So if you want to be with each other, just be with each other."

"Take your own advice," Alex told her. "You and Damon are miserable without each other. So if you want to be with each other, just be with each other."

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the parking lot, Elena kissed Damon passionately.

Alex looked at Stefan. Stefan looked at Alex.

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the boarding house, Kacie rushed to stand directly in front of Damon. She gave Damon a significant look. "I don't abandon the people I care about." She looked at Nicola. "Or turn their lives into a living hell."

Nicola looked at Damon expressionlessly.

Damon looked like he was hiding guilt.

Kaylin gave him a look.

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the Town Square, Olivia and Lucas were attacking the Doppel-Wraiths.

Olivia looked at Tory in guilt, shaking her head. "I'm sorry. We need to make your blood useless. One of you needs to die."

Lucas raised his arm toward Lindsey in the bed of the truck, using magic to raise her in the air, making her levitate, about to kill her.

"No!" Tory screamed in rage.

Magic radiated out of Tory, as if like a bomb, forcing Lucas and Olivia to fly back away from the, allowing Lindsey to fall back toward the ground.

Stefan rushed to stand, catching Lindsey before she fell to the ground.

Olivia looked at Lucas. "Lucas, the spell's started."

The Travelers were chanting the spell.

Markos: (voice over from 5.21 Promised Land) "The spell will continue to unravel spirit magic as it spreads." 

From 5.21 "Promised Land", there were flashes of the vampires as the spell started to take affect.

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the girls' dorm room, Bonnie, Kacie and Caroline were talking.

"The Other Side is collapsing, and everyone in it, including me, is going away," Bonnie told them.

From 5.21 "Promised Land", on the Other Side in Town Square, the wind started to blow chaotically around Maria and Ryan, the darkness coming to take one of them away.

 Ryan reached toward Maria, grabbing the truck to stay where he was.

Maria held Ryan's hand fiercely.

The wind was stronger, pulling Maria into the darkness, disappearing into oblivion. 

From 5.21 "Promised Land", in the boarding house, Ryan and Enzo were watching the others talk from the Other Side.

"I plan on pestering all of you until I'm safely returned to the land of the living," Enzo told them.

Ryan mocked Enzo by adopting his accent. "The living is more important than the dead."