chapter 18 - Resident Evil

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Alex: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", in Damon's room, Damon and Elena were talking.

"We're bad for each other," Elena told him. "We're never gonna get to where we need to go."

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", in Damon's room, Elena woke up in bed with Damon.

Elena: (voice over from 5.17 Rescue Me) "We'll just end up back here where we started."

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", in the train cart, Stefan and Alex were lying together. Stefan closed his eyes, wrapping his arm around Alex.

Stefan: (voice over from 5.16 While You Were Sleeping) "Then I'll forget that you hate me right now."

Alex laid her head on his chest, holding him, laying one hand on his chest, already falling asleep.

Alex: (voice over from 5.16 While You Were Sleeping) "I don't hate you."

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", in the library of the boarding house, Nicola was holding her sword, raising it to her neck.

Kaylin walked in, seeing what she was doing, rushing toward her, taking the sword away, throwing it across the room. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I thought that I could do this, Kaylin," Nicola told her. She looked down, close to breaking. "I should've just let myself die."

Nicola started to cry.

Kaylin looked pained by her pain, wrapping her arms around Nicola.

Nicola leaned her head against Kaylin's shoulder, crying silently.

"Listen to me, listen to me," Kaylin told her. "Everything's gonna be fine. I'm not gonna let you fall apart, okay? I'm gonna teach you."

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in Wes' makeshift lab, the Travelers were casting a spell on Damon and Enzo.

Olivia: (voice over from 5.17 Rescue Me) "Travelers have the ability to keep..."

From 5.01 "I Know What You Did Last Summer", in the alley, Valentina had lured Matt into the alley.

Gregor appeared behind Matt, putting his hands on either side of his head.

Matt's eyes turned black.

Olivia: (voice over from 5.17 Rescue Me) "Living inside someone else's body."

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", in the Grill, Olivia and Jeremy were sitting at a table.

"You're a Hunter," Olivia told him. "That officially makes you the only person in this room that I can trust."

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", outside the high school, Jeremy and Liv were instructing Lucas and Olivia, being backed up by Luke and Cristian.

"You're going to protect all of the Doppelgangers, and the Wraith, and we're going to help you stop the Travelers," Jeremy told them.

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", in the Traveler Camp, all the Travelers went up in flames.

Olivia: (voice over from 5.17 Rescue Me) "The Travelers are up to something big."

From 5.17 "Rescue Me", in the dorm building,

Olivia: (voice over from 5.17 Rescue Me) "Now they're on the move. Next stop, Mystic Falls."