chapter 4 - For Whom the Bells Toll

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Stefan: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Damon's room, Damon and Elena kissed passionately.

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Stefan's room, Stefan smiled a small, happy smile, holding either of his hands on either of Alex's cheeks, kissing her passionately.

From 4.23 "Graduation", in Steven's Quarry, Stefan and Alex stood on the cliff over the waterfall.

Silas looked at Stefan. "Hello, my shadow-self."

Silas put Stefan into the safe that they had Alex put in. He smirked, locking Stefan inside, tipping it over the edge.

The safe fell over the edge of the water fall, sinking into the quarry.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in the alley, Matt, Luke, Valentina and Rosalita were talking.

Rosalita looked at Matt. "Your cousin is literally the Key to bring down the Veil to the Other Side. That's why we're using you to keep an eye on her." She looked at Valentina. "Speaking of..."

Valentina placed her hands on either side of Matt's head. "Vjdit. [Come forth.] Gregor."

Matt blinked. His eyes were black. When he blinked again, they were normal. Gregor had awakened.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in the foyer of the Lockwood Mansion, Matt reached into his pocket, withdrawing a strange knife from his pocket, mystified as to how he got it.

From 4.22 "The Walking Dead", in the underground chamber, veins started to crawl along Bonnie, Lindsey and Tory's skins. They gasped, opening their eyes, falling to the ground.

Later, the girls were awake.

Bonnie saw Bonnie, Tory and Lindsey's bodies on the ground.

From 5.02 "True Lies", on the Other Side, Bonnie and Lindsey were talking.

"I'm not ready to be dead yet, Lindsey," Bonnie told her. "Maybe you are, but I'm just not."

"Eliza can tell everybody that we're with family," Lindsey told her. "And I'm here for you, no matter what you need."

Lindsey wrapped her arms around Bonnie. Bonnie sobbed, breaking.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in the cabin, Stefan, Tessa and Tory were in the middle of the ring of herbs.

Tessa put either of her hands on either side of Tory's head, pulling her further into the circle, standing in front of Stefan, starting to chant. "Adatu khan leala ghan breatvis shemil."

Tory started to groan, to scream in agony.

The circle of herbs surrounding them was lit ablaze.

Tory screamed, her magic lashing out, making the flames burn higher and brighter.

Liv stepped closer. "What the hell are you doing to her?"

"The only way to take Rosalita's power is to take hers," Tessa told them.

Tory fell to her knees, struggling in pain. "No."

From 5.03 "Original Sin", on the road, Rosalita fell to her knees. She seemed to be crying tears of blood.

From 5.03 "Original Sin", in the cabin, Tessa put her hands on either side of Stefan's head, starting the spell.

"What are you doing to our brother?" Kaylin asked.