chapter 14 - No Exit

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 5.10 "Fifty Shades of Grayson", outside the boarding house, Katherine and Valentina were talking.

"You have the ability to keep living inside someone else's body," Valentina told her.

From 5.11 "500 Years of Solitude", in Stefan's room, Katherine used the last bit of her strength she had to grab Elena by the head to complete the Traveler spell.

Mia: (voice over from 5.12 The Devil Inside) "Katherine Pierce has permanent control of Elena Gilbert's body."

From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", in the tomb, Katherine and Valentina were talking.

"I want my sister, I want immortality, and I want Stefan Salvatore," Katherine told her. 

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", Katherine and Valentina were on the phone. (on campus and in the Grill)

"Remember what we talked about?" Katherine asked. "I take Stefan away from Alex, you take Matt away from Kacie, and we find the most fun, spontaneous ways to do it. Matt and Eliza are my Elena Gilbert cheat sheets. If one doesn't know the answer, then the other will."

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in the Grill, Kacie and Matt were talking.

"Why would Valentina be compelling me?" Matt asked.

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", outside the Grill, Valentina appeared behind Kacie, snapping her neck, letting her temporarily dead body fall to the ground. She looked at Matt. "You're not going to tell her anything."

Later, Kacie and Matt were talking.

"Stay the hell away from her," Kacie told her. "She's a psychotic bitch that almost killed you."

"Kacie, I think we need a break," Matt told her.

Kacie turned around, walking away.

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in Valentina's car, Valentina was in the driver's seat.

Matt got into the passenger seat.

"Did she buy it?" Valentina asked.

"I took care of it," Matt told her.

 From 5.12 "The Devil Inside", in the foyer of the Lockwood Mansion, Liv, Lindsey, Tory, Elena/Katherine and Valentina were talking.

"Her father was a Lockwood," Lindsey told them.

Tyler and Kacie were standing on the stairs, listening.

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Kacie and Tory were sitting by the pond.

Tory looked over the birth certificates. "'Tory Lockwood...' Ash Lockwood'... Michael Lockwood'..." She looked up in confusion. "We were all..."

"My dad is all of your dad," Kacie answered.

From 5.13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart", in Wes' makeshift lab, Damon and Enzo entered a room where a group of Travelers were waiting for them.

The Travelers started to chant. "Evhas elebuk estupay."

"And you are?" Damon asked.

Wes was behind them, making his way to the front. "My backup."

Enzo and Damon fell to the floor in pain.