Chapter Two

"Four twenty seven, four twenty seven, four twenty... Fuck where is it." Luke whispers under his breath as he makes his way through the hall. His first class of his first day of college and he can't even find the right room. Luke swears he's past four-hundred-twenty-six a hundred times but no luck in finding four-hundred-twenty-seven. He wishes be would payed more attention during the tour.

"Hey do you need some help?" A hand taps Luke on his shoulder. He turns around to a familiar face, Ashton. "Oh, hey Luke! Didn't recognise you!" Ashton laughs-more like giggles in likes opinion-making Luke's heart flutter.

Wait not flutter. Well... maybe flutter. In a friendly way. Ashton is his friend.

"Uh-um, yeah," Luke stutters, "where's room four hundred-twenty seven? I'm completely lost."

Ashton laughs, again, "You missed it. Here follow me." He takes Luke's hand and leads him down a hallway. Luke swears his breath didn't catch in his throat. And the butterflies in his stomach are just nerves from the first day of school.

They stop in front of a room Luke remembers passing. I'm such a fucking idiot, Luke realises. The door has the number '427' written on it in bold black letters, just like the other numbers on the other doors.

"I'm blind I guess." Luke smiles, "I've probably passed this room ten times now!"

"It's okay on my first day I was late for all of my classes for, like, a week or more straight!" Ashton pats Luke on the right shoulder. "See you later?" He doesn't wait for an answer just waves and walks into a room just down the hall. Luke waves.

No Luke isn't standing there staring after him like an idiot. Sure it may look like that but he promises it's not what it looks like! Maybe Ashton had something stuck to his shirt. Maybe he just looked so hot in the little beanie he was wearing, with his curly honey hair sticking out from under it. No that wasn't it. Luke swears it wasn't that!

He isn't going to tell anyway. Not like he's very sure about it.

Luke sighs and turns to the classroom door. He tries to ignore the fact that his whole arm is still tingling from the shock of where Ashton touched his arm and shoulder.

----------
Ahhh.... stupid, stupid Luke!

So glad you all are liking this!! I cannot wait until January is fricking OVER. I'll be able to write more! Only, maybe, 2 hours extra at night but.... it's better than just being able to write teeny tiny bits on weekends, right?

Whatever! Thank you all for the... uh what was 15 votes I believe? Doesn't matter! Thank you for all of the reads and I LOVE YOU!