10 WHO IS HE (Part 2)

Marco Gray

"Did you not get anything?! Huh?! Am I not being clear enough for you! Maybe I should spell it out for you! I'm pissed!! You are a c*ntwaffle!! Do you understand me?"

She screams at him and I understand why she said not to let her go. By now the other four boys have come out probably because they heard her yelling. Jack pales and stops where he is. Meaning he knows who this guy is. The other three don't really understand what is going on and kinda just stand behind Jack.

"You are nothing to me! You're a f*cking liar! You said it'd always be me and you against everything and everyone!! But when mommy and daddy said leave her what did you do!?! Huh?! You walked away!! So don't come to me now! Now when your the last person I want around me!! Leave! Get out!! Go back to where ever it is you live now! Don't ever come back here! Because this is my place. My home! You are not welcome here!! You understand?! I want you gone! I want you far away!! I never want to hear from you again!!" She screams tears flow down her face as she fights against my hold. She starts to pant slightly. And Evan looks down at his hands.

"Ev come on it's always gonna be and you against the world. Your kinda my other half." He says quietly and she screams. Just screams.

"Evan.. What are you doing here? Why did you come back?" Jack asks and Evan looks at him.

"I needed to see her. It's been too long. And obviously I missed a lot. I want to be a part of her life." He says and Lina pants still but doesn't fight against my hold anymore.

"Don't f*cking talk about me like I'm not here. Like I can't hear you. You f*cking coward." Lina says her voice still horse and she still cries.

"Breath Lina. Just breath." I whisper in her ear and she takes deep breaths.

"Would you get off her?!" He snaps and she jumps slightly.

"Who the f*ck do you think your talking to?!" I yell suddenly fed up with his bullsh*t.

"Whoever you are. Whatever you did to her. I don't like you. I haven't known her very long but from what I do know is that it takes a lot to make her cry. I think it best if you leave." I say quietly not wanting to be to loud. Lina looks at me and then wraps herself to me and I look at her a little shocked. I wrap my arms around her and she sighs.

"Evangelina you don't get to do this. You don't get to act like I'm not a huge part of your life!" He yells and she doesn't look at him. But I know what he just said hit a nerve because she sucks in a shape breath and tightens her hold.

"Jack. Jack we're leaving." I say and pull Lina with me as I walk away.

"Marco wait. I'll take her back to
our house." Jack says.

"Your house? When did you guys move in together?" Evan says and Jack growls. I stop and look at him.

"So much for bros for life." Jack says and decks Evan in the face. He walks over to us and touches Lina's shoulder. She shakes her head and I look at her confused.

"Marrco has to come too." She says and he nods.

"Yeah fine. Let's go Marco." He says and then turns to the other three boys.

"You guys coming?" He asks and they nod.

"Yeah I'll follow you guys." Lucas says and everyone gets in the cars. Jack drives and I sit in the passenger seat with Lina laying on me.

"No. Please. I don't want to sit out here." She whispers suddenly before I can sit in the living room. I walk back to her room and lay down on her bed. She lays on top of me and I can feel myself almost purr at the fact that she's laying on me.

"Sorry. I can move." She says and I grab her waist and hold her still for a second.

"Just lay down you weigh next to nothing." I tell her and she lays flush against me again.

"Lina.."

"You wanna know who he is don't you?" She cuts me off.

"Actually I am more concerned with how you are and I was gonna ask if you're okay." I say quietly. She sighs and shakes her head.

"No. No I'm not.. I don't understand why he came back. He had no right to." She says and I rub her back.

"You want to know who he is don't you?" She says again and I shake my head.

"I'm really good at listening. But that's obviously not something for me to know. It's up to you Evangelina." I say quietly and I can feel the shiver that runs up her spine as I call her by her full name it makes me smile.

"Okay.. Only Jack knows the whole story. He lived it with me." She whispers and I nod.

"Evan is my twin brother." She says and I am shocked to say the least.