31 SHE IS WHAT

Marco Gray

"Evan slow down!" I yell into the phone and he stops completely.

"She's working for Jorge!" He yells and I pull the phone away from my ear.

"Who is working for him?" I ask and walk away from my angel.

"Luna. Or Chelsea is her name actually. But she doesn't go by that. She just left my house. And he was walking her out and telling her to kill someone Marco what are we gonna do?" He says quietly.

"Luna? As in Tyler's girl?" I ask confused.

"What did Luna do babe?" My Angel says walking over to me and I shake my head.

"Nothing Evan thought he saw her somewhere and was wondering if she was here. She isn't is she?" I lie quickly and he shakes her head.

"No she left about two hours ago." She whispers and I nod.

"Okay no Angel said she left like two hours ago." I say and he sighs.

"Okay call me later man we need to talk this out." He says understanding that I can't talk about it with my Angel around.

"Okay man yeah I don't know." I say and he hangs up.

"What was that baby?" She says and I shake my head.

"No idea he was asking about her but like I haven't talked to her a lot so." I say and shrug. She nods her head slightly unsure if she should believe me.

"Finish beating up the bag?" I ask changing the subject and she takes the bait nodding.

"Yeah. I kind of hit the bag wrong and like yeah. I'm okay I promise." She says and I sigh.

"Angel you have to be careful let me see it." I say and she puts her right hand in my hand and I flip it looking at her knuckles that are all red and swollen.

"Go ask for ice." I tell her quietly and she nods before walking away. I call Evan back before turning around and hitting speaker.

"Okay man talk to me. Are you sure it was her for one?" I say and hear him sigh.

"I'm positive it was her." He says.

"Okay who was he telling her to kill? And we're positive she's working for Jorge?" I say.

"Marco. He was telling her to kill Ev." I grit my teeth.

"Are you sure it was her?" I ask and hear him sigh again.

"Unless it was Tyler? But Jorge wants Ev dead and you and me and Jack." He says and I sigh.

"What the fuck are we gonna do?" I ask and he stays quiet for a while.

"We protect Ev at any cost obviously." He says quietly and I roll my eyes.

"That's a given." I say and roll my eyes again.

"But we can't say anything to her she'd do something stupid. And get herself hurt." He says. I frown because unfortunately he is very right.

"To late. I'm going after him." I hear and turn around.

"Sh*t Evan gotta go." I say and hang up before running after my angel. I grab her and turn her so she's looking at me.

"You can't go after him." I tell her quietly and she pulls away from me.

"The hell I can't." She says and turns away from me. I grab her arm and pull her to me.

"You can not." I say in her ear and she stiffened against me.

"Stop Marrco I can and I will." She says her voice cold and heartless.

"You aren't trained to. Stop." I say to her and she turns and pushes me away.

"He messed with my friends. What if that b*tch hurts Tyler? Would you really be okay with that?" She says quietly.

"I'm going after him. I'm ready." Her voice full of determination.