38 HE'S HERE

Marco Grey

"You aren't allowed to be in here." Nathan says. I roll my eyes and look at my angel. She looked at me before her eyes flick to the ground. I growl and she looks up.

"Please Nate.?" She whispers. And he sighs.

"You go after me again and I will not hesitate. I will break you." Nathan says and opens the door. My angel walks over to the tread mill and turns it on. She takes a deep breath before she starts jogging. Her breathing even and low.

"You make her run?." I question and he nods.

"That machine measures her speed. She needs to get faster." He states his voice hard.

"Why though.?" I ask and can see him getting annoyed.

"She has to run fast to get away from the other guys." He said. And I watch her run her breathing hard but even. She's running good until she tries to stop. She fails and hits her rib cage on the handle bar. She groans and falls on the floor. I stay rooted to the floor. What happened last time flooding my mind. She falls on the floor because of me. I hit her. I hurt her. She could have died and it would have been my fault. Nathan walks over to her and gently turns her over. Her eyes shut but her breathing rough. Nathan pulls her shirt up and a bruise forms on her skin.

"What the hell happened E?" Nathan grits out and she closes her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't breathe. It was to fast." She whines. Nathan gets up and walks over to the machine.

"That wasn't even your fastest. You weren't even close!." He growls. She groans again.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. I couldn't breathe." She whines he looks at her before he walks out.

"Whatever." He says and you can hear his teeth grind together as he walks out. I run over to her and run my fingers over her ribs. None of them feel broken but I could be wrong. She looks up at me.

"I'm sorry. You distracted me. I was trying to listen to what you guys were saying. But I couldn't. And I tripped. And yeah. He's gonna make me work twice as hard now.." she whimpers.

"What are you talking about.?" I say trying not to lose it against Nathan.

"He's mad. He's gonna make me work twice as hard." She whines. I pick her up and walk to her room. She grabs my shoulder with one hand and her other hand laid on her ribcage. I may her down on her bed and close the door. She lays curled up. I walk over to her before wrapping my arm gently around her waist and pull her to me. Burying my face in her neck. She whines before she pulls away.

"Baby. Where are you you going.?" I question.

"I need painkillers." She whispers. I watch her walk to the bathroom. I hear some rustling around before she comes back out. She lays down again and rolls into me. In no time she falls asleep.

"Sleep well my love." I murmur and kiss her forehead. She whines and cuddles against me. After a while her door opens. I look up at it, she stirs slightly and I look down at her.

"What do you want Nathan.?" I whisper and look at him. He mumbles something.

"I understand it's my fault you're here but I need you to stay away when we are training. I know she got distracted from you bugging her." He says annoyed. I look back at my angel and she stirs slightly.

"Fine." I grit out. And don't hear the door close. I look back at him and he is still standing there.

"What do you need.?" I question trying not to get irratied with him.

"Nothing. She needs to be up by 12. We need to keep working." He says and walks out. I look over at the clock she has on her nightstand and it reads 10:24. He's not even gonna give her 2 hours before he makes her work again.

~ Huge Time Skip~

"Are you ready to go?" Nathan asks and she looks at him before nodding. We get in the car and he drives to a salon. We all get out and he leads her into the salon. I follow behind and listen closely as he tells the girl what he wants her to do. Nathan pulls me out to the car.

"Why can't we stand in there?" I ask a little peeved that he's making us wait out here.

"Were being watched. But I don't know by who." He mutters at me and I look down. After two hours she comes out. Her hair in a short A cut. But now a strawberry blonde instead of her dark long hair. She looks at Nathan and he nods his head in approvement.

"Good let's go." He says and she gets in the front seat. I slip in the back and he drives back to the house. Both of them jump put and she doesn't even acknowledge me as we walk back into the house. She walks with grace and easy up the steps like the first time we met. Nathan follows her and they both disappear into a door I've never noticed. When they come out again she had a black duffle bag and hands it to Nathan before disappearing into her room. She comes back out wearing blue skinny jeans, a black tank top, and black combat boots. She again doesn't say anything as she passes me. Nathan has the bag on a table she walks over to him. She pulls out a knife before flipping it open.

"Now remember. They got cozy there so he has protection." Nathan says.

"Two in the front. Three when you walk in. One in front of his office door. Six around the house and seven in the house at all times to protect them. Did I miss any?" She says. And he looks at her shaking his head.

"No. You got them all." He murmurs to her and she nods.

"I forgot one." She says prompting him to look at her confused.

"The one that follows Evan." She mutters quietly and his eyes widen and he nods.

"I forgot about that one. You can't slip up like that." He says. She nods silently and he throws the stuff in the bag.

"There's two silencers in there for the people outside.." He says and she interrupts him.

"I can take them out with one gun." She says confidently.

"Okay then for the ones right inside the door there's three knives. Aim for.."

"The neck or the heart and don't miss. I know." She says interrupting him again.

"The seven in the house.."

"Use the silencer and go quick but don't miss." She finishes.

"And the one outside his office?" He questions her.

"Bullet to the back of his head as he turns." She replies and he nods.

"Okay and him.?" He questions looking at her seriously.

"Fast. No torture. Make sure he's dead." She says determined.

"And what's the most important rule?" He says.

"Be fast and be quiet. Make sure I'm not seen." She says and he nods.

"Good. Let's go." He says and they walk out.

"How long do you have?" He says quickly.

"15 minutes. In and out." She answers. I think she's gonna leave without saying bye but she doesn't. She runs back over to me and kisses me hard. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her tight.

"Please come back to me." I whisper against her lips and she nods before getting into the car with Nathan. And I pray she comes back to me this time.