Chapter 6

Yet, another chapter :) this one im trying to make as interesting... read to find out! ~m.xx

**MACKENZIE POV**

I woke up and Hayes was sound asleep. I got up and tried not to wake him. I went down stairs and saw a note on the counter and it said Hailey, Nash, Hayes, and Mack, I'm out with Macks mom, with Skylynn. Will and your stepdad are doing boy stuff today. Probably won't be home until 9pm. There is money in the cupboard. Be sure to use it WISELY. Xoxo love you all. mom/Elizabeth. I finished reading as I grabbed some Orange juice. I giggled because of Nash's vine he made about brushing your teeth and drinking orange juice. I drank it and decided to make breakfast. I got the pancake mix out and decided to make some. I put some waffles in the toaster because I hated Pancakes. I don't know why. I poured everyone a class of orange juice and Hailey milk because she hated Orange juice. I also made bacon, and sausages. Put strawberries in the middle of the table and put sugar between Hayes and I because we loves starwberried dipped in sugar. I heard people coming down stairs. Soon Nash and Hailey joined me. Hayes looked nice. He already got ready and everything. "Hayes & nash there is a note on the table from your mom," I said. They nodded and headed toward the kitchen. "Hailey what do you want to do today?" I asked. "Nash and I are just going to stay home and watch movies. The usual. Maybe Hayes and I could do something, but I kind of wanted to stay in, because I didn't feel the best. Hayes looked nice though. Why was he so dressed up? I decided to let it go as we all sat down. Hayes was eating VERY fast. When he got finished he got up, and put his plate in the dishwasher. "Guys, Jordan wants to talk.. Im going to eat with her. Be back soon." Nash & Hailey looked at me and I just looked away. I thought he has feelings for me too? But why is he going to see her. I was worried. Worried that they'd get back together, that they wouldn't and hayes would come back sad, and last, scared he was going to start ignoring me again, "Okay" we all said. As soon the door shut it was silent, until Nash, of course was the one to break it.

"I told him to not get worked up about her." He said. I just looked at my full plate. "I know.. He was crying last night. and Now he's going to see her." I put the lid back on the starberries, clean up my place and sat back down. "I know you like him, Mack." my sister said, and I looked at the floor, and looked back up. "No, I don't." "Come on mack it's obvious." Nash said. I guess it kind of was. "Okay yeah.. Maybe a little. but why should I care about him and Jordan? She was his girlfriend first.. We're just stuck in the friendzone." I sighed. "I think he likes you too..." Nash said. "When you leave he texts you right away. When you got mad at him he wuldnt talk to anyone. He blushes around you, not to mention let you sleep in his bed. He loves his bed, he doesn't get out of it in the morning.." I sighed. "Well lets get this cleaned up, and you guys can go watch your movie and I'll just stay in hayes' room. Mom and Dad probably aren't home anyway.." They nod and go to the couch. I walk up and go sit on his bed. and look out the window. Hayes was pushing Jordan on the swing. I just sat back down and didn't care. I turned on T.V., closed the blinds, and took a nap.

**a couple hours later*

"Mack?" I heard a voice and open my eyes. Hayes is there and his eyes were puffy again... Oh no. I loked at the clock and it was 5:30. "Whats wrong?" I asked while he collapsed on the bed and tears escaped his eyes. "Everything was going okay, and then she told me that she was dating Ryan, my best friend." I sighed. "Hayes.. Please. She's using you.. Don't worry, I'm here." "Can we watch the notebook?" He asked. I laughed. I can't believe he said that. I walked over and put the disk in. "Im going to get popcorn, okay?" "Okay, this time put extra ranch in it." he said and I laughed and thought it was cute. I made popcorn with extra ranch and got two water bottles. I walked up and he was so into the movie, but slowly falling asleep and waking up. "popcorn!" he yelled. I jumped. I took it over and he layed his head on my tummy. I giggled and he smiled. He fell asleep and then woke up when the movie was over. My mom texted me and told me to stay at Hayes' because there is a storm going on. I listened. I woke up Hayes to tell him, and he just smiled and checked his phone, then put it on the Charger. He told me to turn off the T.v. and the lights. He liked sleeping in the dark just like me. I put my phone on the charger, and was about to make a bed on the floor until Hayes told me to stay in his bed. As friends. I laughed and got under the covers.

We layed there and it was silent. Hayes broke the silence. "Do you think it would be different if I never dated jordan? You know, between me and you?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment. "You know.. Maybe.. I don't know." "Oh." he said. It was dead silence and i felt someones head snuggle up to me. It was obviously Hayes'. I smiled and brushed his hair with my fingers. He was perfect.

Sleep took over me, and I couldn't be happier. Even if we're not dating, I love him, and want him. Him, and only him.