Chapter 46

**Macks POV** SHORT CHAPTER! Sorry guys..

I was thinking it was Jordan... I mean she's in love with hayes. I couldn't sleep, I was next to hayes, in the pitch dark, but I seriously could not go to sleep. I could hear everyone snoring, and I was just.. There. Wide awake. I couldn't sleep, I seriously can't do this. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I NEED TO FIND OUT WHO THIS IS. I turned on the bath and filled it up halfway. I put some bubbles in there and stripped and hopped in. I just say there for a moment. Who is this? Why do they want hayes? I was beginning to think it was Jordan... But how could it be? I mean, I had a good feeling it was Jordan, but at the day at the beach that girl had REALLY blonde hair. It can't be Jordan? Maybe it was a fan girl, but I couldn't think. I could feel my skin getting rough, and my finger tips were getting wrinkly. I could also feel myself falling asleep. I decided to get out, and changed. I walked over back to the bed and tried to fall asleep. I was tired, but I couldn't. I heard my phone go off, so I turned and clicked the circle button.

"Surprise, surprise. They almost caught me.. Hayes is next, I suggest you watch out. He's mine, bitch." I turned off my phone and started crying. I faced away from hayes, but scooted closer to him. I was sniffling really bad, and I couldn't help it"

"Mack?" Lexi said.

"Ah!" I screamed.

"Mack calm down it's just me." Lexi said from the other bed.

"What's wrong."

"The girl... She's back." I said.

We hadn't gotten any texts the whole night.

"Mack.. You're being to paranoid."

"She's coming for hayes, Lexi."

"just go to bed." She said. I sighed and stopped talking. I could suddenly hear her snoring. I rolled my eyes, though no one could see them. I shut my eyes, and suddenly the flashbacks from the beach came flooding in. Then tonight at that hotel in the basement.

How does she do it? How does she hide, and sneak around? I don't get it..

I'm so stupid. I should have rushed back there so I could find out.

She knows nash knows, and now everyone's going to face the consequences. I can't sleep, I'm not hungry, and I'm scared.

I can't do this. I hate myself. Maybe I should just stop worrying about it. It's stupid. This is stupid.

I just want to to home...

Now.