Chapter 25

**Mack POV**

Hayes, Lexi, and I had to go to the hotel to get washed up. So basically we'd be late to magcon. I took Nash and Haileys room, Hayes took our room, and Lexi took Brent's room. Before we headed to the room me and hayes kissed, and high fived eachother. It was kind of awesome what happened. The only minus is Hayes and I got a 30 minute talk about how to be civil. It was actually kind of funny. I took a quick shower, and got out. I noticed I forgot clothes. So basically, I was running to my hotel room, in just a towel, because I forgot my robe. The towel was also short, because you know, they're hotel towels.

I walked in, because I had a key, and Hayes was walking out of the bathroom. He looked nice, and smelled nice. I wasn't even close to being ready, so I was a little embarrassed. Also the fact that I was nothing but a towel. I looked down and Hayes looked at me. 

"Sorry, Mack." he said and he hurried back into the shower. I laughed a little bit and shut the door behind me. 

"Sorry, Hayes, I just forgot my clothes in here!" I screamed.

I hurried and changed into my Magcon T-shirt, and just some pants. It was cold in the place. I slipped on my red sparkly uggs, and my hair was wet. 

"Hayes I'm done!"

He came out and he looked at me. 

"Nice," He winked.

"You don't look so bad yourself," I said.

He charged after me and tackled me on the bed. He started tickling me and I was laughing.

"HAYES!" i tried to say.

"What?" he smiled, and continued.

Lexi walked in and rolled her eyes. Hayes got off of me.

"What?" I asked

"That's gross, and that's why I can't leave you two in the hotel room alone."

"Lexi, calm down. I was tickling her, and it doesn't concern you." Hayes said.

"I need to blow dry my hair. Be right back Hayes." I walked over and kissed him on the cheek, and walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the blow drier. lexi is annoying,and maybe I should ignore her the rest of the day. She's just trying to get me to feel bad for her, when actually, she's just making herself look stupid.

After I finished blow drying my hair I walked out, and Lexi Was on top of Hayes on the bed trying to kiss him.

I looked at her, and she didn't even notice I was out. 

I ran over to her, and pushed her off the bed and got on top of her, I pinned her down, and she looked terrified. It was actually quite funny.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU HAYES DOES NOT LIKE YOU?" I screamed.

She actually laughed, and spit in my face.

"Mack, come on." Hayes said.

I yanked my arm away from him and looked at her.

"I hate you, you're cruel and no one likes you. You're little friends can talk about me all they want, but that's not going to change the fact me and Hayes are together. He likes me, not you. We've been best friends for 3 years and finally got the guts to date. So why don't you back off, and find someone from your hometown."

I got off of her, and wiped my face off. That was so gross.

"Why can't you just let her do her thing. You didn't have to wrestle her like that." Hayes said.

"Im sorry that she needs to back off, and that I got angry."

"Well, still, mack, that could have hurt her bad and then YOU would get in trouble." 

"Whatever Hayes,"

"You know what Mack? Im sick of this. Im sick of Lexi trying to ruin us, and then we just keep fighting her back. Like we are better people than that." 

"Okay, Hayes."

I walked out of the hotel room, and to the Taxi Cab. I ran so fast that I was the only one who could get in, so I didn't have to ride with him. Does this mean we're done? I mean he did say he's sick of 'this'. What does that even mean? When I got there I ran inside. I had to go through the back though, and the security gaurd let me in. I went to the bathroom, because I felt sick and like I was about to cry. He defended her, and not me.

I stopped crying, and I wiped off my face. I got out, and looked around. Hayes and Lexi were up front taking pictures with fans. It bothered me so much. I walked to the table where there were snacks and saw a boy.

I looked around on the table and saw frozen grapes. They were seriously the best things ever to be honest.

"Hi," I smiled.

The guy truned his head, and he kind of looked like Taylor.

"Hi," he smiled.

He was actually really cute, he had shaggy hair like Hayes and Taylors, and he was wearing a bandana that was red. He was wearing a red magcon sweatshirt, and I'm guessing that he's related to Taylor.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Trevor," he smiled

"And you?"

"I'm Mackenzie, but I liked to be called Mack."

"Oh, who are you here with?"

"I'm here with my sister, and my sisters' boyfriend. What about you?"

"I'm here with my cousin, Taylor."

"I knew you looked like someone," I giggled. 

"Yeah, I just flew in today."

"Oh,"

"Yeah whos the guy who's starring at you?" he asked.

I turned around and Hayes was looking at me. I looked away, and Trevor was waiting for an answer.

"Oh, he's Nash's brother." I lied, kind of. It was the truth, but I don't know if he was my boyfriend or not.

"Oh, he seems cool."

I nodded.

"TREVOR!" Taylor yelled.

"COMING! I'l; see you around, okay?" he smiled, I nodded.

I took a handful of frozen grapes and sat down at one of the back tables. 

They boys get to take a 30 minute break to eat and stuff.

Hayes walked over and pulled me aside.

"What!?" I asked

"I'm sorry."

I was looking away.

"Ok."

"Mack.. i was just mad, please."

"You chose Lexi over me. Why are you saying sorry now? For all I know you guys were kissing in the cab."

I felt the tears build up, and I tried to hold them back, but they slipped.

He pulled me into a hug, and I saw Trevor talking to lexi, it made me jealous.. Kind of. But I didn't mind. You know why? Because I was in hayes' arms.