Chapter 41

Here's a chapter :) please follow me & my 3 best friends fan page. It's @canyoucameron on Instagram. Please follow it :)

**macks POV**

We were leaving in less than a week. I honestly couldn't wait. But I'll miss everyone here. The memories with hayes & Lexi.. Hanging out with Trevor. I didn't want to think about it, because I know we'll meet again. We were all up, just sitting on our phones. Trying to figure out who this girl is. I had nothing.

"Got anything, guys?" I asked.

"Nope," they all said.

I set my phone down and sighed. We haven't had any sign of the girl all day. I'm worried to go out and do something, but I knew they'd all want too.

"I just don't understand," hayes said.

"Me either." Lexi said.

This was all so weird, and creepy. The girl looked our age. Why would she want to "hurt" us? I had no idea who it could have been because we aren't in North Carolina anymore.

"We should just not think about it today. Let's go do something." Trevor said. It was 1:00pm, and the guys, my sister, and cams girlfriend were at the beach again. We didn't want to go, so we decided to stay here. They left us money just in case we wanted to do something.

"Well, I guess we could go to the mall?" I suggested.

"Yeah, that'd be cool." Hayes said, and Lexi nodded.

I needed to take a shower, and so did Lexi. So she went to Brent's room, and I stayed in here. Hayes and Trevor were too "lazy" to take one, so they decided just to get dressed. I got in the shower and did my normal routine, and put my hair in a pony tail. I put on my black jumper, and my sandals. I didn't feel like being all perfect today, we were just going to the mall. I got out, and it only took me & Lexi 25 minutes to get ready.

The boys were shocked, you could tell, But they didn't say anything. It was all quite in the taxi ride. I was so scared to get out first, I made Hayes go before me. We walked to the mall, and it was so huge. There was everything in there. I smiled

"STARBUCKS!" Lexi spotted.

I smiled, and we walked over.

"Baaabe. Do we have too?" Hayes whined.

"Quite being a baby, hayes."

We ordered our Starbucks, and I got the usual. Vanilla Bean with Caramel Syrup & drizzle. I took my straw, and sipped it with delight. Seriously this is heaven in a cup.

We promised the boys we would go to finish like, because hayes wants some new shoes, & Trevor wants some new nike elite socks. It was actually kind of cute how they spent like an hour in there.

Next we went to subway. Our Starbucks was watered down, and we wanted something real to drink. I ordered a coke, and a sandwich, and so did the rest of them. When we got down to eat we sat near the fountain, I finished eating, took out a coin and smiled.

"GUYS IM GOING TO MAKE A WISH!" I yelled.

They all laughed at me, and I ran over to the fountain. I closed my eyes and said.

"I wish, that whoever this stalker is, would stop stalking us.. I wish she would reveal the real her."

I opened my eyes, and tossed the coin in. I walked away, back to our table. They were done eating.

"Can we go to Forever 21?" I begged.

"YEAH! Pleeeeeease." Lexi said

They laughed and nodded, we walked in, and it was funny because they were the only guys in there. I picked up a crop top, and high waisted skirt and walked to the dressing room. I put in on and looked on the mirror. There was red writing in it.

"HAHAHAH, I knew you guys would come here. Just to let you know, I watch you. Wherever you go.. Maybe I could get hayes to go with me.. So he can watch you with me.. Haha."

I hurried up and changed and ran on. I walked up to hayes and so did Trevor. They were confused as we ran to the taxi.

"Okay, what's going on!?" Hayes said.

"She's back." I said.

He sighed and put his arm around me.

I just want to know who this, and obviously my wish didn't work. Who could it be? I'm now scared to go to the hotel. When we got there we were all 4 scared to sleep in the hotel room by ourselves. So me and hayes went into nash & haileys room, & Lexi & Trevor went into Taylor's. We just told them we missed them, but really we were so scared. Me and hayes slept on the couch because Cameron and his girlfriend were in the same room as us. The couch was close the the window, so we shut the blinds and cuddled next to eachother.

Who is this..

Why is she doing this?

okay guys here's a chapter. Some of these chapters may be boring, just because I don't want to them to find out the character just yet. Please FOLLOW my Instagram fanpage.

@canyoucaniff

Thank you all so much ~M.xx