Chapter 40

I KNOW I SAID I WASNT GOING TO UPDATE UNTIL I GOT 30 FOLLOWERS ON MY FAN PAGE BUT THIS IS AN EXCITING CHAPTER OMG

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM FANPAGE FOR TAYLOR: @canyoucameron

ALSO IF I GET 130 BY TOMORROW ON MY FANPAGE I'll UPLOAD 2 LONG CHAPTERS! Ily all!

**Macks POV**

Me and Lexi, just started at the paper in front of us. Hayes and Trevor came up to us. I assumed Lexi told Trevor since hayes knew.

"What is that?" Hayes asked.

I started to cry, making sure that everyone was in the ocean. It was 3:30, and we were leaving at 9 pm.

I showed them the note, and hayes looked at it.

He handed it off to Trevor.

"Mack..." He said.

"It's a girl. With blonde hair." I said.

"Who could it be? I mean we're in Orlando.. There's no way it could be someone we know."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know but I know it's a girl. I saw her put it in my bag." I reassured hayes

"Yeah, me too." Lexi said.

Trevor crumpled up the note.

"So, who do you guys think it is?" Trevor asked.

"We have no idea," hayes said.

We all say down in a circle.

"Guys, I'm scared. They're trying to ruin me & Lexi. What if something bad happens?" I said. I started to cry. It's so hard to hold back. Who is this? How do they know where we are every second. I'm scared to leave the hotel room, and right when things are going great something ruins it.

"Guys, maybe we should go home, and figure this out." Hayes said. We all nodded. I wiped my tears as well as Lexi, and we walked over to our siblings. We told them we were going to leave and they didn't mind. We all walked to the taxi and didn't speak the whole ride. When we got to the hotel we ran, as fast as we could to our room. It's too risky, they anonymous person, or girl, stalking us still thinks we're at the beach. I think.. When we got on the room we locked the door and all sat on my bed in a circle.

"Who could it be?" I asked. We all thought, but none of is could make it out.

"It couldn't be anyone we know, I mean we're in Orlando.." I said.

"Why would they be messing with us?" Lexi asked

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Do they like hayes & Trevor or something? Are they fan girls?" I asked

"I don't think they're fan girls.. They did threaten to ruin me.." Hayes pointed out."

"Yeah, but "ruin you." Could mean a whole lot of things on a bunch of different levels." Trevor said.

Me and Lexi started laughing but hayes just shot him a glare, we all shut up. It was time to be serious.

"Anyways, why would they come to the beach anyways? That was WAY to risky. Did they do it on purpose? For us to get an idea?"

"I don't know, but if they did, that's stupid, and why would someone do that? If they're trying to keep it anonymous they aren't doing the best job," Lexi pointed out.

"I just don't know why they're doing this. Did you guys do anything?" Hayes asked.

"No, we didn't. I thought the anonymous person was a guy in our hotel that watches people eat. Clearly I'm wrong." I said.

"I just don't know who it would be." Trevor spoke up.

I sighed.

"This is so ridiculous. Who does this?"

I flew my head back and fell into my pillow.

"This is scary," I said.

"What are we going to do? If we leave that's a better chance of her getting us. It's hard not leaving, there's nothing to do in a hotel room." Lexi said.

"Rather be safe than sorry." Hayes said.

"What are we going to eat?" Trevor said.

"We could have the guys bring us something back. The girls probably won't.." Trevor said.

That was a good idea, but we didn't need to worry about that... What we needed to worry about is who this anonymous person it..

I sat up and just looked at everyone. This is scary. I rested my head on hayes' shoulder. This is so hard.

**9 pm**

My sister brought in our food, and left. We got the IN & OUT burger. We all ate and just sat there. I'm scared for my life. Something slipped under our door.

"Guys.." I said and they all looked over at the door. We all looked scared, and hayes ran over and grabbed it, then ran back to the bed.

"You guys are still trying to guess? Keep guessing, because I bet you'll never guess who I am. Or I could just leave clues for you.. Don't worry I get my phone back tomorrow. I won't be sneaking around much, so you probably won't see me for awhile. Until I "accidentally" break my phone again. HAHHA nice try, xoxo." Hayes read. We all stopped eating.. And just sat there...

I started to cry & so did Lexi. We cried and cried and hayes and Trevor were hugging us..

I felt my eyelids get heavier and heavier.. Should I change my number? Before I could make a decision I fell asleep...

SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER! I will update a long one tomorrow :) ~M.xx