Chapter 34

HAYES IS SO MUCH MORE PERFECT IN PERSON ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. People are shipping #mayes (Makenley & Hayes) on twitter. Or were last night. If you want you can follow me on twitter @loveablegriers :) ~M.xx

**Lexis POV**

We asked the boys if we could leave just because we didn't feel good. They nodded and we got in the taxi.. Mack was scared and I could tell because it looked like she got hit by a bus. The boys didn't really notice us because they were talking about something, I don't know what it was.

We got to the hotel and the boys went to the game room. Me and Mack decided to stay upstairs.

"What are we going to do?" I said.

Mack just looked at me, and fell on the bed crying.

I walked over and put my hand on her back.

"I don't know, Lexi. Maybe we should tell someone." She said with cracks in her voice.

"Like who? Nash?"

She nodded.

"Nash always knows what to do. Despite the fact he's crazy."

We got up, and both of our phones went off. We looked over to the table where our phones were. Mack looked TERRIFIED. I walked over and grabbed my phone.

"You better not be thinking about nash... Or else your little friend gets hurt. Lol. Xoxo"

I looked over at Mack, who was looking at me.

"Mack...." I said while handing her, her phone.

She looked down at it, and looked at me with wide eyes.

"LEXI!" She screamed, and cried.

She was terrified.

"It's okay, Mack"

"No it's not! What if he gets us? I don't want nash getting hurt!"

She had a point. But who is this guy? Why is he doing this?

I heard a knock on the door and I ran to it. Mack put the covers over her face and acted like she was asleep. Even though the lights were on. Hayes and Trevor appeared with huge stuffed animals, candy, fake teeth, rings, necklaces, and a plastic disco ball.

"Oh, wow." I said

"WE WON ALL THIS!" Hayes yelled

"I can see that. Lol"

"Where's Mack?" Hayes said as Trevor handed me a huge frog stuffed animal and kissed my cheek.

"Oh, she's asleep...."

"Oh." He walked over and jumped on the bed. But not before long as he was pulling the covers off her head.

"NO!" I ran over.

"Mack?" He asked.

Her mascara was running, and she looked like she was dying.

She just looked at him.

"What's wrong!?"

"Nothing, hayes."

"Mack.." He warned.

"hayes! I'm okay I promise. I can't tell you."

"Why?"

"Hayes, I just can't..."

He looked at me.

"Lexi?"

"Sorry, hayes. I can't say either.."

"Well this is no fair!" He yelled.

"Hayes. I'm fine. Trust me. Can you please, please just do that for me?"

He nodded, and he kissed mack cheek.

"I will find out Mack.." Hayes reminded.

"I doing it.." She mumbled. Everyone hopped into bed... Until Mack got a message.

I saw her look at it, then look at me. Hayes was peeking over her shoulder.

"HAYES!" I growled. He put his head back down.

Until I got a message from Mack.. A picture message of a text.

"Smart move, 'Mack', wouldn't want hayes to get hurt either, eh? Xoxo" I put my phone down and so did she..

Should we change our numbers?

Or will we just let it happen?

I'm so sorry I didn't update. I was at magcon, and afterwards I was so tired. There will be more chapters now that it's over :)