Chapter 1

Seulgi POV

It's another day of hell. I got out of my bed and turned on my phone to see what time it is. 7:00 am. I grabbed my uniform out of my closet and wore my school uniform. And walked downstairs. By then, it's 7:15 am and I left the house. 

I started to walk down the sidewalk and I saw Jimin coming out of his door. "Jimin ah!"

He turned around and saw me and smiled. "Annyeong". He started to walk away until I caught up to him. 

"Yah! You didn't wait for me this time!" I said also pouting

"You took to slow" He said

We reached the bus stop and waited until the bus arrived. Once when the bus arrived, we all just hopped onto the bus. I sat near the window and Jimin sat next to me.

"Yah, you are spacing out again" Jimin said, while poking my head

"YAH" I said

・・・

We reached school and saw Wendy, Taehyung, and Jungkook talking. "Hey Wan-ah!"

"Hey" Wendy said

"Where's Joohyun, Yeri, and Joy go?" I asked

"Joohyun is coming late. Joy is with Sungjae. And Yeri--" Wendy was caught off when we heard familiar voices yelling and shouting with eachother 

"There's Yeri" Jimin said

"And Jungkook" I said

We turned around and saw Jungkook holding Yeri's phone while Yeri was trying to grab it out of his hands.

It was finally class and students were out of there seats talking to other students. Jaebum ah came walking inside the classroom. Then he sat at his desk on his phone. Mine and his desk is kind of far apart. I turned to Jimin who was talking Wendy. "Jimin!"

"Mwo?" He said

"It's Jaebum!" I said, while pointing at him when he wasn't looking

"Yes I know Seul, I'm his friend. I know who he is" Jimin said

"What should I do?? Should I talk to him?" I asked, getting nervous

"Aniyo" Wendy said

・・・

It was finally PE class and I'm the most sportiest person ever. Me and Wendy ah walked out of the girl's changing room wearing our PE clothes. We started to walk to the gym and I turned my head and Wendy had left me.

"Where did she go?" I asked myself

Apparently I'm by myself, I just plugged my earphones and started to listen to music. Im not even half way there and Wendh already left me. Then I saw Jimin and Jaebum came running towards me. "Oh hey guys"

I took my left side earphone out of my ear to hear them. I don't know how, but I'm in between of both of them. Jimin ah is on my right while Jaebum ah is on my left. Then I spoke up, "Did you guys see Wendy? She left me"

"Oh yeah, I saw her. She's now with Joohyun ah" Jimin said

We arrived at the gym. I think I already worked out. Because of how far the gym is. Our coach divided the students into groups. "Okay class, today we are playing volleyball"

"Yes!!" I said 

"See? Why can't you guys be this passionate about sports like Seulgi is?" The coach said

Then two different groups of students went on one side and the other group went on the other side of the net. A few minutes passed and I'm doing so good right now. Until the coach called timeout and now we can take a break.

Me, Joohyun, and Wendy were just sitting on the side while talking and taking silps from our water bottles. I after heard my name being softly called I guess because I blast my music. 

"SEULGI WATCH OUT!!" 

I turned around and saw a ball coming towards my face. Next thing I notice, I blacked out.

How's this fanfic? I always wanted to write a fanfic like this, but I never knew what to write about