Chapter 30: You're Not the Same as the Past

Seulgi POV

I walked down stairs revealing Appa and Eomma in the living room.

"Appa? Eomma?" I said

"The wedding has been settled. The ceremony will be in less than three weeks" Appa says

"Aish, arasseo" I said

I feel like crying because I'm so stressed between school and this. Especially friend issues.

・・・

I'm so bored at the moment. Oh! I can just text Jimin ah, he doesn't really do anything on a Saturday morning.

Seulbear: Hey Chim, I'm having a bad day... Please FaceTime me or answer me. I need your help

There wasn't an answer. That's weird, he should be up by now, it's almost 11:00 am.

Two hours past and I still didn't get a response so I just texted him again.

Seulbear: Yah Chim, answer your phone

Seulbear: My day is going horribly

Seulbear: When you have a chance, please get in contact with me

I placed my phone onto my bed. What can he be doing now?

The Next Day...

I changed into my uniform and was about to leave. 

"Oh right" I said

I pulled out my phone and looked at my text messages between me and Jimin ah. What? He read it and didn't reply?

Seulbear: Yah Chim

Seulbear: Did I do something to not make you answer back?

Seulbear: Please answer me

Seulbear: Are you walking to school with me or else I'm going to leave you?

"Aish this kid"

I decided to leave without him. When I reached to school, he was already there. With Chaeyoung. Laughing and smiling.

"Tch" I said shaking my head

One side of me is angry that he didn't answer me but read the messages, and the other side is depressed. Why should I be sad about him and Chaeyoung? We weren't even a thing... Aish, my feelings are all mixed up!

Jimin and Chaeyoung then leaves to class while I'm still here.

"Annyeong Seulgi ah" 

I turn around it's Jaebum. I started to ball out crying. I don't care who I was crying to, I just needed someone to be there for me.

I cried while I felt Jaebum ah awkwardly patting my back and comforting me.

・・・

"Yah Park Jimin!!" I shouted through the corridor 

Him and Chaeyoung looked behind. Chaeyoung had a slight bitch face on. 

"Who are you to talk to Jimin?" Chaeyoung said

I rolled my eyes, "Chaeyoung, I'm not in a fucking mood today. Don't test me today. I mean, I would give you a nasty look, but I can't, because you already have a nasty look"

Chaeyoung scoffs and leaves.

I sighed, "Chim, are you coming to my wedding? It's in like a few weeks" 

He paused, "Um... When?"

"Like early March or mid March, why?" I said uneasy

"Oh.. Um... Actually... Me and Chaeyoung was just not going to attend" He says 

"Mwo? You aren't attending my wedding? Did Chaeyoung tell you not to go?" I said bluntly, "Plus, Chaeyoung wasn't even invited"

He stops talking.

"Wait... You were going to bring her as your plus one?" I said

I scoffed, "Typical"

I walked away in disbelief.

Wendy POV

I walked into the canteen, weird Seulgi wasn't with the guys.

"Hey, have you guys saw Seul?" I asked

"Aniyo" Hoseok says

Jimin ah then comes over to the table.

"Yah pabo, I heard about what happened in the corridor today" I said

"You did?" Jimin says

We all nod then Taehyung spoke, "Dude, are you seriously not attending her wedding?"

I stayed slient.

"Waeyo? Chaeyoung told you that you can't go?" I said, "That girl can't tell you what you can and can't do. She just can't let you not go to your childhood friend's wedding" 

"What else did she tell you?" Jungkook asks

"I don't need to hear what Jimin ah has to say, I could already tell" I said 

"Mwo? How?"

"Does Chaeyoung not want you to hang around Seulgi ah?" I said

Jimin ah nods, "I should have thought about before dating her"

"Yeah, should have" I said

Seulgi POV

I walked up to the rooftop just to catch air. "Annyeong Seul"

I knew that voice. I haven't heard it in over three weeks. I turned around, "Why didn't you answer me?"

"Miahne, I was hanging out with Chaeyoung--" Jimin got cut off

"For three weeks??" I said, "Jimin ah, I was having a bad day yesterday, plus for the whole month, I was dealing with so much drama and such. I thought you had my back. But yet again, you only cared for yourself and your girlfriend"

"Seul--" Jimin says

"Aish, I don't want to get involved and get angry at you today. It's not important to get angry at. Jimin, I'm just disappointed at you" I said 

I started to leave until he grabbed my wrist. I then scoffed and shook his hand off and walk away.

☆彡