Chapter 7

Jimin POV

It was finally after school and I walked through the campus until I heard a familiar voice running towards me, "Yah Jimin!"

I turned around to see who it was and it's Wendy ah, "Annyeong" finally she caught up with me and we kept walking.

"I heard what happened yesterday" Wendy said, "You okay...?"

I avoided eye contact as possible, "Well... I did want to ask her on a date but..."

"Yah! My eyes are up here!" Wendy cut my sentence. She pointed to her eyes, "But...?"

"Jaebum ah pulled her in the corridor and already asked her out" 

"I should have asked her out long time ago" 

"Yeah, you have"'

I just stared at her. "Seriously?"

"Yah, I was joking!"

A few minutes passed and Wendy gets a phone call. 

"Mwo? Who's this?". Wendy spoke pulling her phone out of her pocket. "Oh! It's Joohyun ah"

"Hello?" Wendy said, I couldn't hear the other end of the phone so I just heard what she was saying. (a/n: when Joohyun is talking to Wendy on the phone, it's not really important, but if you wanted to know what she saying, after 'Irene's speaking..." I will write what she said)

"I'm talking to Jimin ah"

Irene's speaking... "About...?"

She then looked at me and looked away and answered, "Uh... His problems...?"

Irene's speaking... "Mwo?! You were supposed to study with me at the library today!"

"I was supposed to study with you?! Since when?"

Irene's speaking... "Yeah. I told you this morning!"

"Oh geez... Okay, okay, I'll go to the library. Bye~"

Wendy then ended the call, "I have to go to the library, I'll see you at school tomorrow"

"Bye~" I said

・・・

I started walking outside of campus, until I heard Seulgi and Jaebum ah walking towards me from behind me. I turned around to see the two lovebirds, holding hands.

"Annyeong Jimin ah!" Seulgi said, waving with her other hand

"Yah, where were you?" I asked, avoiding Jaebum

"Oh... I was studying with Joohyun before Wendy ah came in the library"

A few minutes of an awkward slience, we were walking home I walked a few inches away from the two. While the couple was still holding hands.

Finally, I walked towards my house while Seulgi and Jaebum was walking towards her house so Jaebum ah can drop her off at her house. I was unlocking my gate as I heard them talking and Jaebum finally left as I entered in my house.

☆彡