Chapter 27: What Now?

Seulgi POV

Two weeks past and I still regret living. Like what's the point of living if you can't make your friends happy? ... What am I even saying? Anyways, as days pass, my marriage with Jaebum is always getting pushed back. Like, why is that? But I honestly don't care.

A few minutes passed and I arrived at school. Without walking to my friends, I walked straight to class and sat down in my seat. Since the teacher hasn't arrived yet, students kept talking as I stared through he window. "Yah Seul"

I turn my head to the right, "Hey..." 

My eyes followed Wendy ah as she sat down in front of me, "Yah, is something wrong?"

"It's just that, rejecting Jimin just made me feel even more guilty" I explain 

"Aish... If you care so much about him Seul, then maybe you should rethink about your rejection" 

"Wan-ah, I don't know... You know me, I don't return the same interest as the guys do to me"

The teacher walked in. "We'll talk about this later..."

・・・

It's afterschool and I was walking through the corridor. I kept think about everything and what Wendy ah said. There's no way I can like Jimin ah, he's just a friend...

I stopped walking and gasped to myself. Yes, of course many people stared at me. I don't know how, but I kept thinking about when me and Jimin ah were hanging out together. Remembering his warm smile made me happy inside. There's no way... Is it possible that I like Jimin ah?? No... It can't be... 

"No!" I shouted

Students turned to me with a look on their face like, who is this girl? Why is she shouting? "Ah, m--Miahne"

I kept fast walking until I saw Wendy ah. When I passed the songwriting practice room, I saw a glimpse of Wendy ah with Sugs Oppa. "Psss Wan-ah!" I said through the open door.

She turns her head to the right she mouths, "What?"

I whisper, "Please come here. I need to tell you something!"

"What?" Wendy whispers

I roll my eyes and walked in the classroom and pulled her wrist. "Yah ahh"

"I'll be right back Yoongi" Wendy says as I was pulling her wrist away

I brought her outside and I closed the classroom door. I then let go of her wrist.

"Mwo? Yoongi Oppa was helping me with compose a song. What did you need?" Wendy said

I spoke fast, "Wendy,I'mintrouble,I'mconfusedaboutmyfeelingandIdon'tknowwhattodo!"

"Wait... Say that slower..." Wendy says

"Wendy, I'm in trouble, I'm confused about my feelings and I don't know what to do!" I said once more

"Wait... What do you mean when you say that you are confused about your feelings?" 

I paused, "Um... I was thinking a loonnngg time and... IthinkilikeJiminah"

"Mwo? Pronounce your words"

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you think I didn't see you rolling your eyes at me!"

"Aish!~" I said, "I said, I think I like Jimin ah"

Her eyes widen, "You think?? Seul! When did this feeling start??"

"Um, like two minutes ago"

"But I thought you reject him"

"Well Wan-ah, that was the me who is gullible and oblivious"

"What are you talking about? You are still gullible and oblivious"

"Yah! Anyways, what should I do??"

"Just tell him how you feel... It won't be bad at all" 

"We'll see... Thanks Wan!"

・・・

I jumped on my bed and grabbed my phone to text Jimin ah. I sighed, I can do this! 

Seulbear: Hey Chim. I need to talk to you about something

Read 5:21 pm

Chimchim: Oh? Me too

Chimchim: Here, you can go first

Seulbear: Aniyo, you can

Chimchim: No, no, you go first

Seulbear: I said you can go first! 😡

Seulbear: Hurry, I'm getting impatient!

Chimchim: Fine

Chimchim: I'm seeing someone right now...

Seulbear: Ah~ Jinjja? Who??

Chimchim: Chaeyoung 

Read 5:23 pm

I'm honestly so surprised. That quick? But, out of everyone in the world, he dates Chaeyoung, the one who always wants attention and whose clingy? That Chaeyoung? 😒

Seulbear: Oh really? Congrats man 🎉

Seulbear: When did you guys start talking?

Chimchim: Just last week

Chimchim: Anyways, what did you want to tell me?

Seulbear: Ah, it's alright. It's not important anyways

Chimchim: Alright, I need to go. Bye

Seulbear: Bye

I guess I missed my chance... Ah fuck... So is this what reject love feels like?