Chapter 14

Seulgi POV

I walked down stairs then greeted Eomma, "Good morning"

"Oh, good morning" Eomma said

"What did you make today?" I asked, sitting down on the barstool then a plate of toast appeared infront of me

"Toast" Eomma said

I began eating until I phone buzzed on the counter. "Oh! It's Jaebum ah"

Eomma then looked at me like she was waiting for the next text message. I smiled and looked at the text message that he sent. 

Jaebum: Hey Seul, sorry something was going on with my family, I can't walk to school with you

My eyes widen and I was surprised what he said. He's flaking out on me again?

Eomma stared at me while she took a slip her coffee. "And he said?" I then ignored her question and kept focusing on my phone. I then decided to not answer him.

What's going on with him? I bet he's holding secrets from me.

"Eomma I'm going to school" I said

I walked outside and slammed the front door behind me. I shook my head in disbelief, "I can't believe he did that. What a jerk"

I kept walking until I saw Jimin ah who were on his phone probably texting someone. "YAH, Park Jimin!"

He turned around and saw me. His face turned from a smile to a concerned face. "What's wrong?" I feel like he regret asking that after when he saw me storming next to him.

"It's freaking Jaebum ah" I said, "Do you know why he became a complete jerk? He was never like this before when we were all friends back in middle school"

"Seul, people change over the years. Do you expect the same people to be the same when they get older?" Jimin asks 

"Sometimes" I said, "But you still didn't answer my question. Do you know why he's acting this way?"

He shrugged, "Aniyo"

"I would think you would know. You're close with him"

・・・

Class finally ended and I walked out of the classroom. "Seulgi ah"

I turned around and saw Wendy ah walking towards me. "Hey"

"You wanna come with me to lunch?" Wendy asks me

"Sure" I said

We both started to walk to the canteen. We didn't sit with BTS today this time, something like they needed to talk about something? I don't know. 

Me, Wendy, and Irene ah sat all in the same row. While Yeri and Joy ah sat in front of us. 

"Seulgi Unnie, why aren't we sitting with BTS?" Yeri asks, eating her food

"They need a day where they just have time for themselves or something. Plus, from all the stress for exams and other things happening in my life, I'm glad they agreed that we could sit without them" I said

My phone buzzed. "Mwo?"

I looked at the text message and it's from Jimin ah. 

Chimchim: Hey Seul :)

Seulbear: Hey

Chimchim: Seul, aren't you going to eat?

Chimchim: it's not good to skip lunch 

Chimchim: aka, it's not healthy ☹️😔

I looked at Jimin who was focusing and waiting for the next text message. I haven't seen him this focused on anything. I just smiled to myself.

Seulbear: I know

Seulbear: To answer your question, no I'm not eating

Chimchim: Yah, when we walk home together afterschool, you better not whine to me that you're hungry

Seulbear: I won't

・・・

I wanted to study so I walked to the library and pulled out my textbook and started to study.

☆彡