Chapter 20: Salty Jaebum

Seulgi POV 

It's afterschool and Jimin quickly walked out of the classroom, not even sparing me an eye or not even waiting for me. Finally when I arrived outside, I saw him walked out by the school gate. "Yah Park Jimin!!"

He didn't turn around which made me angry and confused. I caught up to him. "Yah, why didn't you answer me when I just shouted your name?"

He turns to me and pulled out his earphone out of his left ear. "What did you say?"

I sighed, "Yahhhh~~"

He ruffles my hair, "I don't know why you're angry at me. I couldn't hear you shouting at me"

"Then why did you walk out of the classroom right after school ended?" I asked, "You angry at me or something?"

Jimin scoffs, "Why would I be mad at you? It's a Friday. I wanna go home early"

"Let's do something then" I said

"Like what?" Jimin said

"Oh, let's go to the cafe and study together!" I said, jumping

He looked at me like I was crazy, "What?"

"You want to study on a Friday??" Jimin said

"Waeyo? What's wrong with that?"

"You see Seul, this is why no one invites you to places"

"Mwo?? What do you mean??"

"You study on a Friday and a Saturday. You aren't having a break. Seulgi I swear, you are the only person I know to want to study on a Friday" 

"Fine, I won't study today"

"Good"

"I'll study tomorrow then"

"Ughhh~~~ Seul, that's not what I meant. Seul, you are a boring person" He laughed

"Excuse me?? I at least want to attend college!"

"Seul, have a break here and there" 

"Finee" 

・・・

Since Jimin ah didn't want to go to the cafe, he decided to go to get boba. Once when we opened the door, the boba shop looked so cute. The walls were closed with a nice pastel mint color as for the wallpaper.

"This place is cute~" I said

After, we ordered and picked up our boba and sat down at a table. He then stared at me. "Yah! Stop staring at me!"

He scoffed. "Fine"

I frustrates sighed, "Ugh~~". I dropped my phone onto the table.

"What's wrong?" Jimin said. I looked up at him who slipped his boba

"Ugh Jaebum ah is literally annoying me" I said, "He's like, 'I don't want to have fairy lights at our wedding'. Ugh! That's so annoying!!"

"Then don't marry him" Jimin said, bluntly

"Jimin, as I want to not marry him. This is for the sake of Appa's company. Which I didn't fucking know that existed" I said, "Are you still friends with this ass?"

"Aniyo. We grew apart" Jimin said

"Good" I said

My phone buzzed and I looked at the caller ID.

Me: Mwo?

Jaebum: I canceled the outdoor venue

Me: WHAT?! HOW COULD YOU?!

Me: I TOLD YOU NOT TO CANCEL THE VENUE?! NOW WHERE IN HELL IS THE VENUE AT NOW?! SHIT

Jaebum: In a ballroom

Me: Oh fuck no... We both planned that we were having it outside

Me: Please fucking tell me the wedding is going to be saved.

Me: Jaebum, I swear, you are a fucking moron and a fucking ass. You hear me?? A fucking ass. Why in hell would you change the venue??

Me: This is why I didn't want to marry you. You are just the same Jaebum as when we were dating. What a shame. I pity you.

I hung up and dropped my phone onto the table and I'm frustrated. Wow.

He wants me to be miserable. Everyone wants me to be miserable.

That's the end for this chapter! Congrats to Red Velvet for winning bonsang award at SMA 2017!! And congrats to BTS for winning four awards at SMA!! I'm still sad I couldn't find any BTSVelvet moments *sighs*