Chapter 9

"Stay away from my jagiya..."

・・・

Jimin POV 

Is Jaebum ah that crazy? He needs to stop so protective about Seulgi ah. I walked through campus thinking about the whole situation. 

The next day...

I arrived at school and apparently Jaebum ah didn't come to school today. Then, Seulgi ah tried to scare me again. I swear, it's too cute when she tries to scare others or me. "Annyeong Jimin ah!" 

"Annyeong" I said, "I would think you would be walking with Jaebum this morning"

"Mwo? Why would you think that?" She said while looking at me, "He's not even here today"

"How come?" I asked

Seulgi shrugged, "I don't know. You would think I would know. But, it isn't my problem. Isn't it?"

"I see what you mean"

"Hey," she lightly tapped my shoulder

"Mwo?"

"What did Jaebum ah tell you yesterday before you left the classroom? Jaebum ah wouldn't tell me anything" 

"It's honestly nothing" 

"Oh, you sure?" 

"You don't trust me?" I said "We've been friends for--" then she cut me off

"Yeah, yeah, I know. For almost 10 years"

"Who did you know I was going to say that?"

She softly laughed, "You always say that. It sometimes gets on my nerves"

"I don't always say that" I declined 

"You always do!" 

"Pfff..."

Seulgi playfully punched me in the shoulder as I winced in pain,"Yah! You punch like a man!"

Seulgi then smiles and laughs and goes on, "Plus, you always say that. End of discussion!"

I smiled to myself then mumbled, "I wish you treated me more as friend..."

"What did you say?" Seulgi said then looking at me

"What are you talking about? I didn't say anything" I said

"I swear, you said something" She said

"Aniyo" 

"Tell me. I wanna know!" She pout

"Just drop it okay Seul?" 

"Okay, whatever" She said then rolling her eyes

・・・

I walked passed the dance practice room and I saw Seulgi staring at herself in the mirror and practicing. I softly and slowly opened the door so I wouldn't disturb her and her dancing. I stopped walking and just stared at her and admired every dance steps she took. She's absolutely beautiful while dancing too.

"Yah!" Seulgi said, "Can you stop admiring me dancing? I know I'm beautiful and you can't stop looking at me, but it's kinda creepy"

"Miahne" I said, "I mean--mean yo--you ar--are beautiful--but I wasn't looking at you--" great I stuttered

She almost as laughing and smiling at me stuttering (a/n: Picture above of her laughing), "Okay... Do you want to practice with me? I mean, that must be the reason why you are here...?"

"Yeah, sure" I said

☆彡