Chapter 1

/above is cat's class schedulllllle/

And chapter two will be MICH BETTER!!!

UPDATES AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK PROBABLY MORE.

-xoxo C

My alarm clock blared telling me it was time to get up. I rolled to the side of my bed and turned it off. Then I went back to sleep.

"Catrina get your but out of bed NOW!" My mom yelled from the hallway. Ugh. "FINE" I yelled back before litteraly falling out of bed. Ouch. I had to stop waking up like this. Clothing,clothing..... my mind began. I walked to my closet and got black skinny jeans, a black tank top, and my leather jacket. (Don't worry. It's fake. I would never kill the furr babies!!) I put on my black converse and walked into my bathroom.
I combed my bangs to my right side, covering up my ugly forehead and brushed the rest of my hair out, running my fingers threw it enough to give it a messy look. I smudged some of my cheap Ass eye liner on and under my eyes and looked away from my face, disgusted with myself. 'Oh well no one likes you anyway' I tell myself.

"Cat 10 minutes hun". My mom yells. I run downstairs and grab my book bag, it's all black and has stickers from last years warped tour in it. I smile at the memories of my favorite bands, and the crowd of people that felt more like my family then my actual family.

My mom drives me to school because she's taking off work today. The drive is short and quiet, which I don't mind at all.

As usual, I skip breakfast avoiding my 'friends' and walk to my locker, being careful to keep an eye out for her. I soon forget to be aware as I'm sorting threw binders and folders in my locker, trying to tell the difference between school notes and sheets of composition paper.

"Hey Catrina" Samantha greeted as she and her possie. surrounded me, and scaring me, causing me to spin around and step backwards, against my locker which she shut just in time to keep me from falling in. Great. This again. "So how was your weekend?" She asked with a fake smile and evil grin in her eyes. "F-fine" I stutter. Nice job Cat. " awe look, the little freak can't talk."   Sam and her possie laugh. "W-w-what happened?  Did your mom drop you on your head as a child? I mean honestly, what's wrong with you? Sam asked, talking down to me "N-nothing" I say, looking down and trying not to cry. "Righhht" Sam shrieks with laughter as she walks away, her soft blonde curls bouncing with every step she took. The class bell rings and I roll my eyes as I head to my first period class, English. At least the teacher was nice.

I plunk down into my seat, at the front of the class in a corner. Ms.tina didn't usually let people sit there but she's noticed a few kids picking on me so let's it slide. She goes on to explain the appropriate uses of there,they're, and their before setting the class loose to do our work. I happily shove in my ear buds; just barley registering that Green Day's Brain Stew is pumping into my ears before spacing out to do my English assignment.